Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free FPC For a New General Mills Product - Valid July 17th Only!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2015 1:56 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 26, 2010
918 posts
1312 upvotes
Couldn't find any at my local wal-mart, went home right after grocery shopping.

This is the 5th time I've received a similar 1-day-only coupon and I used to waste half a day trying to hunt one down! NOT THIS TIME :evil:

They really should change the duration of these free item coupons, it's making me hate the products without trying it.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2971 posts
7523 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Have not been able to find the fruit snacks. But got 2 boxes of the Minions cereal at my local (Halifax Shopping Centre) Walmart! Yay. :D
Sep 17, 2012
645 posts
1195 upvotes
If you read the Loblaws flyer here in Ontario, they actually advertise the Minions cereal on sale for 3.99. Went to a store this morning and they had tons of cereal boxes.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
bobloblaw007 wrote: If you read the Loblaws flyer here in Ontario, they actually advertise the Minions cereal on sale for 3.99. Went to a store this morning and they had tons of cereal boxes.
Loblaws it is :D thanks!!! Saved me so much time lol
is it free :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1784 posts
652 upvotes
St. John's
Was at a local Wal-Mart at about 10am local time and there was only one Minions cereal left, one soft baked cookie pack, and one pack of Minions 'snacks'. Didn't see any other products on the coupon but stopped looking after finding 3 options. People must be out early at this!

Also, I redeemed for the soft baked cookies, the chocolate chip banana variety and also submitted to Save.ca as for cashback on 'any chocolate chip cookie' - hopefully it works / counts.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11896 posts
24204 upvotes
bobloblaw007 wrote: If you read the Loblaws flyer here in Ontario, they actually advertise the Minions cereal on sale for 3.99. Went to a store this morning and they had tons of cereal boxes.
Doesn't matter if it's on sale if you're using a FPC that includes the tax!

They have some of everything at Metro (QC) :cheesygri

They must have restocked, because I didn't see everything there yesterday.

I bought some cereal, Frozen baked snacks and Despicable Me baked snacks. (wasn't really interested in the fruit snacks)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
9101 posts
4566 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
I actually got this coupon, but mine said valid July 24th only instead?
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2925 posts
628 upvotes
Toronto
I remember that the cereal was available at 2 different Shoppers Drug Marts. Didn't go looking for the baked snacks.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
Do you guys think that grocery stores/supermarkets clear out the products on the shelves when such promos occurs? Or even raise up the price?
Blanka
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1784 posts
652 upvotes
St. John's
djemzine wrote: Do you guys think that grocery stores/supermarkets clear out the products on the shelves when such promos occurs? Or even raise up the price?
I doubt most even know about it. Since they get reimbursed by the manufacturer, lots of stock with a high price is the best situation for the retailer.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
Was just at Metro they have these on sale too plenty of snacks as they have a end cap of them... The cereal is low in stock tho grabbed my 2 only 4 left on shelf lol

Go early if you want minon cereal!

Good luck!
is it free :cheesygri
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11896 posts
24204 upvotes
ToniCipriani wrote: I actually got this coupon, but mine said valid July 24th only instead?
Next Friday (the 24th) is another General Mills Product freebie!

Starting today, there are General Mills FPCs for the next four Fridays!
May 12, 2010
51 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver
Anybody find these in Vancouver? Last time I wasted so much time looking for the free products. Sometimes stores would refuse to accept a coupon from save.ca.
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
Saw the Minions cereal at IGA Greenfield Park yesterday.
May 2, 2007
334 posts
102 upvotes
Found the cereal at SDM on King Street in Toronto.
Banned
Jul 6, 2015
60 posts
14 upvotes
Picked up Minion creal and Frozen snack. Just remember that the free coupon is ONLY VALID FOR THE 17TH (TODAY)
Dec 18, 2006
806 posts
1901 upvotes
Barrie
I found the cereal at Sobeys and the Frozen fruit snacks at RCSS
Sep 6, 2006
479 posts
719 upvotes
I found it at the Walmart on Grandview highway. For people in Vancouver. There were a couple boxes left
Aug 22, 2012
27 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
dlkbc wrote: Anybody find these in Vancouver? Last time I wasted so much time looking for the free products. Sometimes stores would refuse to accept a coupon from save.ca.
I found it at Save On Foods
Mar 29, 2015
164 posts
101 upvotes
London, ON
No Frills in London, ON only stocked the Frozen cookies out of the freebie products. Wanted the Minions cereal but settled for cookies. Taste is not bad - kind of like Bear Paw cookies. Can't beat free.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)