Expired Hot Deals

FREE Gift cards and other freebies upon sign up for PC MasterCard (No Annual Fee)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2012 9:28 am
[OP]
Aug 15, 2012
6 posts
1 upvote
NORTH YORK

FREE Gift cards and other freebies upon sign up for PC MasterCard (No Annual Fee)

kkk
7 replies
Feb 12, 2007
283 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
meh

mbna gives you 100 for future shop
:!: ^^ If you like this post click thanks! ^^ :!:
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
15373 posts
1594 upvotes
Toronto
iamdmc wrote:
Nov 8th, 2012 11:57 pm
meh

Wheres this?
Selling Feng Shui Crane Coin (See Avatar) - $80 - PM![/B]
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
2745 posts
512 upvotes
iamdmc wrote:
Nov 8th, 2012 11:57 pm
meh

Gotta love complaints about essentially free stuff being posted.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
2210 posts
282 upvotes
BC
VanceMendoza wrote:
Nov 9th, 2012 12:38 am
Yes, "free stuff", all you need to do is sign up to a pretty crappy credit card with a high interest rate.

Good move on PC's behalf though, anyone who would sign up for a credit card because of free cookies is very likely to be hitting that default rate of 24.99% quickly.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9517 posts
699 upvotes
VanceMendoza wrote:
Nov 9th, 2012 12:38 am
Difference is you are limited to the number of CC you can apply/get approved for (aka you have a limited max credit limit) so of course you always want the best deal. You can almost view this as you pay with your credit rating/credit limit so its not completely "free" but rather a different form of currency.

Not to mention as direct comparison, MBNA SC gives you 2% @ RCSS chain stores (3% if you got approved before Oct. 23 i think, i know i get 3%), which means MBNA right now have both a better application offer and a better reward... aka if you are only applying for 1 card, thats the better route (heck even if you want more than one, that is the better offer). Only real reason to apply for this is if you don't meet the requirement for MBNA Smart Cash.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
2745 posts
512 upvotes
GVRtrader wrote:
Nov 9th, 2012 1:44 am
Difference is you are limited to the number of CC you can apply/get approved for (aka you have a limited max credit limit) so of course you always want the best deal. You can almost view this as you pay with your credit rating/credit limit so its not completely "free" but rather a different form of currency.
I suppose so. My apologies.
Deal Fanatic
May 12, 2004
8349 posts
2507 upvotes
Ottawa
Meh. MBNA Smartcash (although the redemptions went down) is still no annual fee and has decent bashback (compared to the PC offfering). 'GCRebates.ca' gives you $60 cashback when you apply too.

$60 cash >>>> $10 Tim Horton GC
Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.
- Mark Twain
× < >