• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2019 1:27 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
7349 posts
7753 upvotes

Free gifts from Tito's Handmade Vodka

I’m sure I posted about this before but can’t find it.

Sign up to be a “Tito’s Taster” which basically means you’re signing up to their emails, and they will send out random gifts through the year!

I received this “Tea Towel” last week, and it’s really well done! (printed and embroidered)

Previous items were stir sticks, pins, etc.

https://www.titosvodka.com/titos-taster/

20 replies
Mar 15, 2011
500 posts
315 upvotes
Waterloo
Fantastic, Thanks OP!

I noticed I didn't have to enter my address on their signup page, will the random emails contain a link to enter our addresses?
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1186 posts
446 upvotes
oh i want a towel lol thanks
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
7349 posts
7753 upvotes
Freebie101 wrote:
Dec 21st, 2018 1:13 pm
Fantastic, Thanks OP!

I noticed I didn't have to enter my address on their signup page, will the random emails contain a link to enter our addresses?
It's been so long ago that I don't really remember, and scanning my emails, the oldest one is only from a year ago, meaning I did a cleanup prior.

I seem to recall receiving some sort of certificate declaring I'm an official "Taster" but I could be mistaking this with something else.

I'll try to find more information, and update this thread.

I found this on a backup drive from 2016...

I think this was one of the first steps of registration.

According to the link I posted, it still says SWAG, so I'm assuming at some point in time, they will ask you for your mailing address!

We would love to send a taste of Tito’s directly to your inbox, but instead we’ll have to settle for occasional emails filled to the brim with recipes, news & event info, dogs, swag, and lots of love.
Jun 16, 2009
737 posts
644 upvotes
I've been drinking Tito's since it first arrived in Canada. This is a Christmas Miracle, thank you OP
c'mon get happy! :cheesygri
Nov 27, 2018
44 posts
66 upvotes
I have a couple of friends who swear by Titos Vodka lol
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
5396 posts
1476 upvotes
My mother and me participated ... in the sign-up :)
Mar 15, 2011
500 posts
315 upvotes
Waterloo
Got an email today titled "Spread the Love. ❤️ Make the World a Better Place. Earth Globe Americas" with a link that I could update my profile with my mailing address so that they can send stuff in the future!

I think the link maybe unique so be some to check your inbox/junk/spam sections to find it.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
7349 posts
7753 upvotes
Freebie101 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 1:40 pm
Got an email today titled "Spread the Love. ❤️ Make the World a Better Place. Earth Globe Americas" with a link that I could update my profile with my mailing address so that they can send stuff in the future!...
That would be it!

Thanks for the update.
May 25, 2015
122 posts
64 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Freebie101 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 1:40 pm
Got an email today titled "Spread the Love. ❤️ Make the World a Better Place. Earth Globe Americas" with a link that I could update my profile with my mailing address so that they can send stuff in the future!

I think the link maybe unique so be some to check your inbox/junk/spam sections to find it.
Thanks, didn't even notice that email and just deleted it
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
5396 posts
1476 upvotes
Yep ... both my mother and me got that email.

... and now updated our profiles.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1186 posts
446 upvotes
didnt get anything yet not even the an email lol :(
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
5396 posts
1476 upvotes
^ ^ ... everyone got that email (all new people, I mean) ...

So, methinks, you either missed that email ... or didn't register there properly originally to start with.

OP,

How long or how many years are you registered with them? ... Your email registered with them ....

And, approximately ... How many times (or times per year) did they send you some items to-date? :)
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
2917 posts
465 upvotes
I received this email after signing up. It doesn’t appear to allow me to update my info; it just seems like a general email after signup.
Images
  • 7A5B072D-AF0E-4454-84C2-FCE040239A74.png