Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

FREE Hair cut @ sport clips!

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2015 12:31 am
Tags:
None
Oct 25, 2011
499 posts
316 upvotes
Toronto

FREE Hair cut @ sport clips!

Savings:
100%
Expiry:
May 13, 2015
I went in but did not end up using the coupon since they were really busy. It is probably best to visit them during off hours.

completely free hair cut for new customers. pretty good deal.

Their address is:
3041 Argentia Rd
Mississauga

Happy free haircut :D
20 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2010
15196 posts
5016 upvotes
Here 'n There
I wonder why they're taking such a haircut on what they normally charge.
Apr 18, 2017
556 posts
191 upvotes
Mississauga
where can I get that ticket? printout ok?
Oct 25, 2011
499 posts
316 upvotes
Toronto
dyords wrote: where can I get that ticket? printout ok?
door. I don't see why you can't print and use. It should be okay
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
DoogeCoinR wrote: I went in but did not end up using the coupon since they were really busy. It is probably best to visit them during off hours.

completely free hair cut for new customers. pretty good deal.

Their address is:
3041 Argentia Rd
Mississauga

Happy free haircut :D
1) How well do they cut hair? There are only female stylists? Hardly ever meet a female that cuts guy hair well.

2) Do you still have to pay tip lol?

3) How busy are they when you mention they were busy? I'm thinking about going first thing in morning on Saturday or Sunday (if they're open for Easter Sunday). I don't mind waiting an hour but not more than that.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Which body part's hair do they remove? :D
Oct 25, 2011
499 posts
316 upvotes
Toronto
ar2020 wrote: 1) How well do they cut hair? There are only female stylists? Hardly ever meet a female that cuts guy hair well.

3) How busy are they when you mention they were busy? I'm thinking about going first thing in morning on Saturday or Sunday (if they're open for Easter Sunday). I don't mind waiting an hour but not more than that.
lol yet to go. I'll probably try to aim for sometime this week. let me know how it goes if you go before me! :D well, its the opposite for me. and yes, especially when it is free!

I waited maybe 15mins? and had 1-2 more people ahead of me. i'm just an impatient person
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
am prob going to go for a full body trim tomorrow
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
^^ That ...

I am in Winnipeg ... so won't be able to attend / to participate ... :)
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
I'm here waiting in line. I'm next. Let's see how awkward this will be and if they accept my printed coupon...?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
ar2020 wrote: I'm here waiting in line. I'm next. Let's see how awkward this will be and if they accept my printed coupon...?
Let us know Lol
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
TorontoEh wrote: Let us know Lol
Didn't work. BS. I called in before too and girl said it might work. Drove 15 mins away for nothing.

When I got there she said they need the actual coupon cuz they have to scan it. I tried the print out and also screenshot from my phone. She wouldn't accept either. Walked out like a true RFDr.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
ar2020 wrote: Didn't work. BS. I called in before too and girl said it might work. Drove 15 mins away for nothing.

When I got there she said they need the actual coupon cuz they have to scan it. I tried the print out and also screenshot from my phone. She wouldn't accept either. Walked out like a true RFDr.
damn sorry Hope you didn't wait in line long too

where did OP get his coupon anyways in the mail???

from the pic the coup does look like a unique one
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
501 wrote: damn sorry Hope you didn't wait in line long too

where did OP get his coupon anyways in the mail???

from the pic the coup does look like a unique one
Not a long wait at all but sucked having to drive 15 mins away one way.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Hey, ar2020 ....

Sorry to hear about it ... but you should feel good about it maybe ... CUZ ... you "took one for the team" :)
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3352 posts
2339 upvotes
Langley
ar2020 wrote: 1) How well do they cut hair? There are only female stylists? Hardly ever meet a female that cuts guy hair well.

You're getting a free haircut and you don't even want to tip? Wow. Unbelievable.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Hey, ar2020 ....

Sorry to hear about it ... but you should feel good about it maybe ... CUZ ... you "took one for the team" :)
Yep took one for the team! I have earned a lot of free stuff thanks to RFD so I don't mind.
jellytime wrote: You're getting a free haircut and you don't even want to tip? Wow. Unbelievable.
Was just asking haha. Do you pay tax on a free item?
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3352 posts
2339 upvotes
Langley
ar2020 wrote: Yep took one for the team! I have earned a lot of free stuff thanks to RFD so I don't mind.

Was just asking haha. Do you pay tax on a free item?
I believe it depends on the promotion as you may still have to pay tax on a free item. It has been noted on RFD before that people who go to big box stores to get free items, they pay the tax on the full amount of the item.

And giving a tip is not a government tax, it's a courtesy or a custom. Whether you follow said courtesy or custom is up to you. Personally, I feel if you're getting a free service, it would be customary to tip something. But, that's just me.
Banned
Dec 5, 2014
123 posts
58 upvotes
Canada
I cannot move to that place for just one free haircut :(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)