Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Harvey's

FREE Hamburger and Frings at Harvey's

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2019 5:04 pm
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
vivibaby wrote: How did you get a free milkshake?
His milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2004
3830 posts
826 upvotes
Toronto
vivibaby wrote: How did you get a free milkshake?
Signing up in the OP, I got this on my birthday.
Banned
Oct 4, 2017
63 posts
11 upvotes
Canada
If you signup for East Side Mario newsletter you get free food as well. Don't if their still doing that though
Mar 28, 2016
172 posts
73 upvotes
I'm no longer getting the free frings email after signing up. Anybody still getting it?
Aug 16, 2017
26 posts
37 upvotes
aathai wrote: I'm no longer getting the free frings email after signing up. Anybody still getting it?
Same here, i saw this promo yesterday, signed up, and didn't get anything
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
7068 posts
3379 upvotes
heh that's good. The local harveys was getting tired of my using a coupon and kept asking when this promo expires.
May 12, 2011
50 posts
13 upvotes
Richmond Hill
They are still offering "free frings" for sign-ups on their site but no longer seem to be honouring it. I signed up for the first time about 2 weeks back and received nothing. Since then I tried a variation of email address thinking it didn't go through, and still nothing. Then last week I started receiving spam/advertising mail from them, such as "When all else fails...cheese." advertising their new burger, and today an email about their "black friday" sale. No coupons or special email subscriber deals, and definitely no Frings. Pretty disappointing.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
Just got the free Original burger email with coupon code.

Expiry Date: 12/19/2017

I signed up for this awhile ago.
Nov 1, 2017
367 posts
450 upvotes
I signed up with a few accounts and received nothing. I had to email Harveys to ask for the coupon. They apologized and sent a coupon code.
Don't give me a code, just honour what is on your site!
Aug 24, 2018
11 posts
7 upvotes
You can get unlimited frings and hamburgers anytime you want....they don't verify your date of birth so you can always make your date of birth for like the day after you do the survey so you can get the free frings and free burger combo anytime you want