• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2017 8:09 pm
Jul 26, 2015
396 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
WhatADeal! wrote:
Sep 10th, 2017 12:14 am
For those who registered for multiple accounts, is the coupon code unique or different? Thanks!
Different. An example of mine I already used: 45521747
My other coupons are also eight digit numbers.
Dec 1, 2007
554 posts
59 upvotes
St Thomas, ON
Someone explain the two dot trick? PM is fine. I'm trying 10mm
Apr 24, 2011
91 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
jello_bob wrote:
Sep 10th, 2017 2:53 pm
Someone explain the two dot trick? PM is fine. I'm trying 10mm
If you're referring to the Gmail dot trick, you simply add dots in the front portion of your gmail address. In the following example, only the first Gmail account actually needs to exist. All the other variations will automatically funnel messages to the first address. If you want to receive multiple coupons, it helps if you have an e-mail address at least a few characters long, to give you more dot variation possibilities.
harveyspromo@gmail.com
h.arveyspromo@gmail.com
ha.rveyspromo@gmail.com
harveyspro.m.o@gmail.com
h.a.r.v.e.y.s.p.ro.m.o@gmail.com
Sep 9, 2017
2 posts
I made a few accounts a few minutes ago but have not received the offer yet. Any know how long it should take to receive ?

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm hungry now and want cheap/free harveys !
Dec 1, 2007
554 posts
59 upvotes
St Thomas, ON
JPRUEFER wrote:
Sep 10th, 2017 3:40 pm
If you're referring to the Gmail dot trick, you simply add dots in the front portion of your gmail address. In the following example, only the first Gmail account actually needs to exist. All the other variations will automatically funnel messages to the first address. If you want to receive multiple coupons, it helps if you have an e-mail address at least a few characters long, to give you more dot variation possibilities.
harveyspromo@gmail.com
h.arveyspromo@gmail.com
ha.rveyspromo@gmail.com
harveyspro.m.o@gmail.com
h.a.r.v.e.y.s.p.ro.m.o@gmail.com
:mindblown:
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
4701 posts
1119 upvotes
North York
There is really no need to register so many email addresses.
We went to 2 different Harvey's. At both stores, we simply flashed the email to the cashier taking the order.
The cashier then added an order of fringes and deducted the cost.
The email was never checked, and the unique code not inputted into the order.
Last edited by WhatADeal! on Sep 10th, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jul 26, 2015
396 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
WhatADeal! wrote:
Sep 10th, 2017 7:44 pm
We went to 2 different Harvey's. At both stores, we simply flashed the email to the cashier taking the order.
The one I went to, she actually inputted in my code.
Jan 26, 2017
96 posts
71 upvotes
WhatADeal! wrote:
Sep 10th, 2017 7:44 pm
There is really no need to register so many email addresses.
The cashier then added an order of fringes and deducted the cost.
The email was never checked, and the unique code not inputted into the order.
Ethically, an unwritten rule on RFD is to not abuse a freebie promo by re-using the same coupon code over and over again. In my case, It is more honest to create (now) 25 different accounts and use each (25) coupon SEPARATELY to get the freebie...
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
4701 posts
1119 upvotes
North York
Bebo123 wrote:
Sep 10th, 2017 9:35 pm
Ethically, an unwritten rule on RFD is to not abuse a freebie promo by re-using the same coupon code over and over again. In my case, It is more honest to create (now) 25 different accounts and use each (25) coupon SEPARATELY to get the freebie...
I have no control of the cashier not inputting my code when I have it ready for her.
But your self-justification of being "ethical" and "honest" by registering 25 different accounts simply amaze me.
Jul 26, 2015
396 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
So, what other unwritten RFD rules are there? Not being sarcastic, I wanna know in case I mess up in the future.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
2413 posts
419 upvotes
Ottawa
meepsheep wrote:
Sep 10th, 2017 11:25 pm
So, what other unwritten RFD rules are there? Not being sarcastic, I wanna know in case I mess up in the future.
Honestly, the major one is when people at the store ask you how you knew about the deal, it's best to say "my friend told me".

Otherwise, it leads to deals getting cut off pretty fast (ex: Zeller's Cucumber promo)
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
12145 posts
1167 upvotes
port coquitlam location person doesn't know how to use it
inquired two persons and then was told the code on the email won't work, it was an override with the Cara card
then was told i can't get the fring because it is one coupon per person...well i had the other person in my party redeeming for a birthday burger
then already saw two frings sitting on the stove already...before my order and in the end it came to me...so it is leftover things
service was super slow, burger is tiny...:(
{ Canon EOS 5D Mark III | 40mm | 50mm II | 24-105mm | 70-200mm II | 600EX-RT | 1.4x III | Sigma: 150-500mm }
{ Lowepro: S&F Technical Vest + Belt + 100AW | Inverse 200AW | Lens Case 2 + 9x13 + 11x26 | Benro C-168M8 }
Jul 26, 2015
396 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
Akitakara wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 1:32 am
Honestly, the major one is when people at the store ask you how you knew about the deal, it's best to say "my friend told me".

Otherwise, it leads to deals getting cut off pretty fast (ex: Zeller's Cucumber promo)
Yeah definitely. I like to keep this forum as secretive as possible lol
Don't want retailers to find out how we "exploit" them
Sep 9, 2017
2 posts
Same here they don't even enter the code so it'll probably only need 1 or 2 max
Jan 31, 2016
176 posts
72 upvotes
AB
narcomonger wrote:
Sep 7th, 2017 4:16 pm
Harvey's is easily the best tasting fast food burger place.
Not.sure...if..serious