• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2017 2:35 pm
Dec 19, 2016
53 posts
34 upvotes
f2c2sd5g wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 11:55 am
Not.sure...if..serious
I know it's not everyone's fave, but it's mine. Definitely serious :)
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2014
3174 posts
633 upvotes
Mississauga
f2c2sd5g wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 11:55 am
Not.sure...if..serious
He's probably comparing to McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, A&W and Arby's.
Last edited by ar2020 on Sep 11th, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
signature removed for rule violation. no referrals allowed.
Mar 31, 2017
924 posts
255 upvotes
You guys see anyone who only came to the store for the frings but didn't order anything else?
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1138 posts
934 upvotes
Thanks OP. Title is a little misleading though. Was excited to get a free burger today
Oct 19, 2007
443 posts
133 upvotes
Do they verify your birthdate? I am wary of giving my birthdate away for a free burger, if not even Equifax can keep information secure.
Nov 24, 2009
35 posts
16 upvotes
Bebo123 wrote:
Sep 10th, 2017 9:35 pm
Ethically, an unwritten rule on RFD is to not abuse a freebie promo by re-using the same coupon code over and over again. In my case, It is more honest to create (now) 25 different accounts and use each (25) coupon SEPARATELY to get the freebie...
I think this is one top comments I have seen on RFD.

Also I would say that is it more honest to re-use the coupon since it was the fault of the restaurant to not have used the coupon code. If you case you are purposely abusing the coupon code generation system and is more likely to cause issues for future promotions. It's virtually impossible to track those that re-used coupons due to store misuse and would also occur less often but it's simple to verify your abuse and cause them to not run future freebie promotions.
So ethically speaking, your the one who is going of their way to abuse the system. In the case of the re-used coupon that is simply a matter of luck and would apply to any type of coupon being used. I do this all the time with the A&W mobile coupons where the cashier does require me to hit the redeem now button.
Sep 23, 2009
933 posts
450 upvotes
People who registers multiple accounts just for a couple of free frings/burgers are people who ruins promos and deals every single time.

Wonder why companies don't give out nice deals or freebies anymore? Look no further than the mirror.

Makes me sick. Thanks OP.
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Sep 2, 2017
25 posts
20 upvotes
thanks OP will try a snack in the evening , hoker harveys here i come!
Dec 10, 2007
240 posts
124 upvotes
Arviat
I saw Fring I thought this was a promo at Los Pollos Hermanos.Smiling Face With Open Mouth
May 25, 2009
270 posts
83 upvotes
Akitakara wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 1:32 am
Honestly, the major one is when people at the store ask you how you knew about the deal, it's best to say "my friend told me".

Otherwise, it leads to deals getting cut off pretty fast (ex: Zeller's Cucumber promo)
What happened with the sellers promo
Jan 2, 2013
70 posts
53 upvotes
Leaf nation
badOne wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 12:48 pm
You guys see anyone who only came to the store for the frings but didn't order anything else?
Yes, I saw someone that cheap. I can't say for sure but am fairly certain the staff licked them before handing them over.