[Harvey's] FREE Hamburger and Frings at Harvey's

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2017 8:09 pm
Sep 8, 2017
63 posts
73 upvotes
some1not wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 11:40 pm
Let me guess, you guys don't cook, right?
Nope, im a starving student living the university life ☺
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1169 posts
957 upvotes
Canada
badOne wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 12:48 pm
You guys see anyone who only came to the store for the frings but didn't order anything else?
I went to A&W to buy the $3.50 teen burger. I never ate there before. I asked the girl how much the fries are and she said something like $4 for a tiny thing of fries. I just bought the burger and went down the street to harveys and got the free frings. Cheap meal
May 6, 2017
33 posts
17 upvotes
E-mil still hasn't come yet... time to play the patience game
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
1479 posts
591 upvotes
Toronto
matttheman wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 12:05 pm
Nope, im a starving student living the university life ☺
Come on take some cooking lessons.

Plus the women are hawt!!! ;)
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Nov 9, 2011
896 posts
171 upvotes
Winnipeg
Frings coupon can be used multiple times, went to a local Harveys here In Winnipeg showed the worker and gave the phone to my friend and he showed it while ordering and poof 2 orders.
After another week had passed I still had the email and re opened the coupon and as stated worked again with no hassle or what not.
Maybe keep it down to one order a day or then you will get questioned unless u pass ur phone to another person or family member.
Cheers and Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Jan 17, 2017
528 posts
150 upvotes
it was such a hassle for me they looked at my phone for like 10mins and took 3 employees they didnt even know what Frings was smh :facepalm:

the onion rings was good but iduno if i want to go through that again! maybe another locationNeutral Face
Dec 8, 2013
230 posts
137 upvotes
Ontario
I hope using a second email account will be ok. : ) I also hope this will be a coupon I can print off.
Nov 20, 2012
927 posts
279 upvotes
Narkham
Idlehands wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 1:26 pm
People who registers multiple accounts just for a couple of free frings/burgers are people who ruins promos and deals every single time.

Wonder why companies don't give out nice deals or freebies anymore? Look no further than the mirror.

Makes me sick. Thanks OP.
Or, those hundreds of lurkers who find out truly hot deals, but contribute nothing to the forums.
RFD is the reason I live in poverty.
Dec 5, 2015
144 posts
193 upvotes
Verdun, QC
matttheman wrote:
Sep 9th, 2017 11:47 pm
made 22 accounts with coupons using the gmail dot trick. Now i know where im getting a snack in between my classes :)

Also, when does this promotion end?
I hope they ban you at some point.
Sep 23, 2009
944 posts
468 upvotes
thr333zy wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 9:36 am
Or, those hundreds of lurkers who find out truly hot deals, but contribute nothing to the forums.
No, that might be the reason why there are less posts about deals, but wouldn't affect company decisions.

What I'm talking about is people abusing deals because they feel entitled to it. Perfect example would be we used to have very little problems with using manufacturer coupons in grocery stores, most staff would take them without too much questions so some limits can be exploited (e.g. coupon only applies for regular priced items, cannot be reproduced, etc).

Normally when the staff challenges the coupon we could have left and come back to try another staff. But no, some dumb greedy dirtbags must complain about it and raise it to the managers attentions. Guess what retards now the manager will enforce ALL staff to check about these things so the exploit is no longer available. Worse, they won't even take legit email printouts because they think it's a "reproduced copy", which is ridiculous because how do you otherwise print an email coupon?

I can go on but there are many other deals ruined by greedy dunce like them. Toys R Us had a web coupon that had multiple non-existent limitations, but guess what, people started abusing it in bulks and now they updated their web system so you can no longer sneak by those limitations. And then you have those that complains when a cashier gave them a pass once and another one didn't, so they started ratting out the original cashier who helped them and demand the same treatment because they're a unique snowflake.

Just to be clear I'm not riding on a high horse saying you must be a boy scout and don't go for deals with exploits and such. Obviously price errors, unenforced limitations and bound to exploitation. But FFS use some common sense and stop while you're ahead, don't be greedy and create 50+ accounts just because you can and ruin it for the rest of us.

It grinds my gears so, so much.
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2010
1276 posts
46 upvotes
Aurora
How do you get the free burger coupon?
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2014
3316 posts
708 upvotes
Mississauga
This should cover dinner for the entire family for the month.
signature removed for rule violation. no referrals allowed.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2004
8659 posts
1236 upvotes
Montreal
redkulat wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 10:36 am
Please don't abuse the deal...I'm sure they're seeing the spike in coupons being redeemed and will kill it for everyone.
Or they will ask for your driver licenses / medicare card to prove your birthday.
Jan 26, 2017
96 posts
71 upvotes
Paulirish wrote:
Sep 10th, 2017 4:24 pm
I made a few accounts a few minutes ago but have not received the offer yet. Any know how long it should take to receive ?

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm hungry now and want cheap/free harveys !
Are you afraid to reveal to us in this thread how many accounts you created?!