Expired Hot Deals

[Harvey's] FREE Hamburger and Frings at Harvey's

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2017 8:09 pm
Mar 9, 2016
66 posts
35 upvotes
Subscribed yday with birthdate as Sept 13 (today). Did not receive a free burger code :(
Jul 2, 2013
28 posts
88 upvotes
TORONTO
Same here, did not receive the code :(
Aug 15, 2017
44 posts
6 upvotes
Ontario
Have done it a couple times with different friends and it works. The email is a bit delayed usually. In my experience 30-60 minutes, and it works just getting Frings and nothing else as well, though I usually feel weird not ordering anything else so I get stuff with it.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2014
3313 posts
704 upvotes
Mississauga
I think they have stopped sending burger codes.
signature removed for rule violation. no referrals allowed.
Oct 10, 2006
747 posts
970 upvotes
Outside Poker Flat
ellesdad wrote:
Sep 11th, 2017 1:40 pm
I saw Fring I thought this was a promo at Los Pollos Hermanos.Smiling Face With Open Mouth
I think this is one top comments I have seen on RFD.
Criminal Code, RSC 1985, c C-46 206. (1) (f) disposes of any goods, wares or merchandise by any game of chance or any game of mixed chance and skill in which the contestant or competitor pays money or other valuable consideration;
Earn 742 additional entries as an unpaid independent promoter!
Sep 14, 2015
974 posts
410 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
ar2020 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 4:21 pm
I think they have stopped sending burger codes.
Probably because rfd effect....
Especially when some people got 10+ code with multiple emails
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
1348 posts
350 upvotes
BC
FYI, I signed up for free birthday burger from Red Robins and seemed like their system had me in a limbo state. Technically, you're supposed to sign up 3 days in advance (but I didn't learn this until after). But when I went to Red Robins and gave them my phone number, it automatically applied the free burger. Online, none of the visits were registering (to track towards the free stuff). Kept going back to Red Robins and holding onto the receipts, and the birthday burger kept automatically coming off. The waitress couldn't do anything about it, so eventually she was in on the laugh for 4th birthday that month...

At some point, their online system started recognizing all my visits and now it shows 4 birthday burgers and a Royalty 5th visit in 5 weeks (I think was $10 off?).

When the birthday discounts stopped, I stopped going because their burgers aren't really that good. Still way better than White Spot, though.
Oct 18, 2016
191 posts
122 upvotes
Hmm, still unable to get the frings on my gmail account. Been about 5 hours.
Sep 24, 2004
135 posts
22 upvotes
East York
ssaketh wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 3:05 pm
Subscribed yday with birthdate as Sept 13 (today). Did not receive a free burger code :(
I subscribed back on Sept 7, and also did not get a free burger code, today.
Jul 26, 2015
374 posts
194 upvotes
Toronto
I RFD wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 7:18 pm
How are the frings?
Good. Small portions though.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
2356 posts
569 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Bebo123 wrote:
Sep 10th, 2017 9:35 pm
Ethically, an unwritten rule on RFD is to not abuse a freebie promo by re-using the same coupon code over and over again. In my case, It is more honest to create (now) 25 different accounts and use each (25) coupon SEPARATELY to get the freebie...
Did you sign up the account with the bday in close range so that you can eat 22 free burgers within a week?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Aug 3, 2015
227 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto
earthpetal wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 5:29 pm
Probably because rfd effect....
Especially when some people got 10+ code with multiple emails
This is why I time and time again wish this was a private forum. There are so many individuals that visit this forum and don't contribute a cents worth of content and leech off of everything members post. Sure, I might not be an angel contributor myself but at least I have the decency to upvote, reply to posts and questions, not abuse content, and respect what other people post.
I have no doubt that Harvey will recognize this was a bad idea and put an end to it. If this deal wasn't made public on Canada's largest deal forum, I doubt something like that would happen. This is why I think there must be some truly great deals out there but the person who found it (understandably) doesn't post it because of shit like this. I found a gold deal similar to the magnitude of response in this thread I will NEVER make it public for leechers to steal. What ever happened to viability?
Mar 9, 2016
66 posts
35 upvotes
In for in4red deal
in4red wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 8:19 pm
This is why I time and time again wish this was a private forum. There are so many individuals that visit this forum and don't contribute a cents worth of content and leech off of everything members post. Sure, I might not be an angel contributor myself but at least I have the decency to upvote, reply to posts and questions, not abuse content, and respect what other people post.
I have no doubt that Harvey will recognize this was a bad idea and put an end to it. If this deal wasn't made public on Canada's largest deal forum, I doubt something like that would happen. This is why I think there must be some truly great deals out there but the person who found it (understandably) doesn't post it because of shit like this. I found a gold deal similar to the magnitude of response in this thread I will NEVER make it public for leechers to steal. What ever happened to viability?
Jun 7, 2011
25 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
Nice! My birthday is today. Let's see if I get that email sometime around lunchtime!