Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Hertz Rent A car

Free Hertz Gold Plus status ($60 value)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 12th, 2012 9:10 pm
Tags:
None
3 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2010
1800 posts
625 upvotes
Vancouver
Pulled from their site:

Qualification
Qualification for Five Star membership is a minimum of 10 rentals annually. Annual re-qualification is required, beginning on January 1 and ending on December 31 of every year.

Upgrades and Coupon Offers
Subject to vehicle availability, one-car-class upgrade is offered at participating Hertz locations in the U.S., Canada and participating European locations with a 2-hour advance reservation. Maximum upgrade is to a Premium car with a minimum reserved Mid-Size vehicle. For Compact 4-Door rentals, maximum upgrade will be to a Full-Size 4-Door car. Guaranteed upgrade is to the next car class only. This excludes Special Equipment such as Minivans, SUVs, Hertz Adrenaline Collection®, Hertz Green Traveler Collection and Hertz Prestige Collection vehicles.

Coupon Offers are valid on Standard Equipment vehicles and are subject to vehicle availability. These Coupon Offers may not be combined with any other offer or discount.

Free Rental Days
600 Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Points will automatically be deposited to your Gold Plus Rewards account after every 15 qualifying rentals. Qualifying rentals are paid rentals using your #1 Club number. #1 Club number must be given at time of reservation. You will become eligible to earn credit toward Free Rental Days each year once you have been rewarded your status credentials.

The 600 Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Points represent one Standard Rewards certificate redemption. Blackout periods apply for Standard Rewards certificate redemptions and may vary from blackout periods for other Hertz programs.

Comparable AnyDay period certificates are available for higher redemption values. Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Points earned are valid for two years from the end of the calendar year within which they were earned, provided the Program is still in existence. You must be a Hertz #1 Club or #1 Club Gold member to participate in the Gold Plus Rewards Program. Residency restrictions apply.

See hertz.com for full details and restrictions of the program.

Bonus Points for Five Star Members
The Five Star 10% bonus Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Points will be automatically calculated and credited to your account if #1 Club number and Gold Plus Rewards are provided at time of reservation, rental or return. Gold Plus Rewards must be used in place of any Frequent Traveler program number. Bonus is granted only in Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Points and not on frequent traveler miles/credits or hotel points. Bonus may be combined only with one other promotion, offer or discount. To confirm your Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Point balance, log onto “My Account” on hertz.com and click on "Gold Plus Rewards" found in the top right navigation bar. Five Star 10% bonus does not apply to Gold Plus Rewards Points automatically deposited to your account after every 15 qualifying rentals.

All Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Points Terms and Conditions apply. Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Blackout Dates are listed below.

General
All Hertz #1 Club Gold Membership and Rental Terms and Conditions apply, including the right to change, limit or modify the Five Star Program or portions of the program at any time. Membership and qualification for Five Star depend on country of residency. The program may be terminated by Hertz upon six months’ notice to members. Marketing offers and materials, including rental coupons, will only be provided to members who permit Hertz to send them marketing offers and materials.

Above Terms and Conditions are applicable to U.S. #1 Club Gold members only. Hertz Adrenaline Collection and Adrenaline Collection are trademarks of Hertz System, Inc.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 20, 2006
7575 posts
396 upvotes
Canada
Do these memberships auto-renew?

I signed up, and am happy about the benefits. I just want to make sure I don't get autorenewed for $60 next year.
He died for me, I live for him

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)