Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free Icoke.ca Pins

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 2nd, 2014 8:31 am
Dec 26, 2013
187 posts
19 upvotes
Wow :D

May 13, 2009
101 posts
209 upvotes
Put these to good use

R0CNWTRR3W5LKF

W9ELFNJVHCPF00

:D
Dec 26, 2013
187 posts
19 upvotes
^ someone used those already without thanking you :(

Anyone??? 57 minutes left! Still missing 1550 points ><
May 5, 2006
167 posts
179 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Has anyone thought that this might be an April Fool's Day joke? Coke has made bad marketing decisions before....
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
softballguy wrote: Has anyone thought that this might be an April Fool's Day joke? Coke has made bad marketing decisions before....
Nope. Coke dropped the big one and it's all over. Was good when things were cheaper to get but now it's a shade of its former self. Time for them to put it to sleep...
May 16, 2011
78 posts
153 upvotes
SURREY
Accidently ordered the Cineplex ticket with my points....at the time did not realize that you have to use it online only - no hard copy. Preferred getting hard copy. sigh... now left with with 75 points and no more pins....how sad...really liked their program and sad to see it go despite our mess up with movie ticket. Still do wish we had used the points for the contest entries instead.
Jun 30, 2011
197 posts
50 upvotes
PhulesXLuck wrote: Accidently ordered the Cineplex ticket with my points....at the time did not realize that you have to use it online only - no hard copy. Preferred getting hard copy. sigh... now left with with 75 points and no more pins....how sad...really liked their program and sad to see it go despite our mess up with movie ticket. Still do wish we had used the points for the contest entries instead.
They started doing the codes shortly after announcing the end of the program. Probably done so everybody gets a chance to redemn for something.
Oct 5, 2007
304 posts
354 upvotes
any word on the visa contest wins? I still don't know if winners are contacted daily, weekly or at the end of the contest. I've had a good amount of entries in since December, and no luck yet.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2008
3711 posts
633 upvotes
Toronto
RIP icoke - I still have the DS Lite I got from collecting so many labels back in the day. :cry: