Free Las Vegas Rooms, Buffets, Drinks, Shows through myVEGAS Facebook Game

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2016 2:08 am
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2008
1357 posts
383 upvotes

Free Las Vegas Rooms, Buffets, Drinks, Shows through myVEGAS Facebook Game

This game has been out since the summer and is pretty damn fun. Basically a simple facebook game where you collect chips, bet with them, and earn loyalty points for comps. It's 100% free and pretty damn easy to get comps.

Some of the more popular one are Bellagio Buffet, all the Cirque shows, and lots and lots of room offers. You don't have to pay resort fees if you get comped by them.

I have over 300,000 loyalty points now which wasn't hard to get. Bellagio lunch buffet for 2 cost 21k lp, freshly made crepe at Aria for 6000 lp, and 2 tickets to LOVE for 85250 just to give you an example of what things cost.

https://www.facebook.com/myvegas - There's the link to their facebook page.

http://www.justmyvegas.com/ - Guides & More details of specific rewards

https://www.facebook.com/groups/myvegasguides/

Facebook group page - go down to the 500+ chip thread and there should be a giant list of chips. Use that and you'll start out with like 30-50k chips.
:idea: :idea: Las Vegas Hotel & Shows 30%-70% Off - MyCheapVegas.com :idea: :idea:

:idea: :idea: Or need help planning your Las Vegas trip, send me a pm. :idea: :idea:
8213 replies
Banned
May 29, 2008
391 posts
214 upvotes
How many points would a room for 1 night require? (for example)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2008
1357 posts
383 upvotes
The room offers change all the time. If it's low season, room offers are cheaper, high season rooms are more expensive.

Regular prices are like 35000 points for 1 night Excalibur but they have December special for 7000 points right now.

Mirage 2 nights for 75000, Aria 2 nights for 200,000. Remember, no resort fees so you save quite a bit.
:idea: :idea: Las Vegas Hotel & Shows 30%-70% Off - MyCheapVegas.com :idea: :idea:

:idea: :idea: Or need help planning your Las Vegas trip, send me a pm. :idea: :idea:
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
8556 posts
584 upvotes
GTA
Cool, thanks, but what took you so long to post it ;)

Will definitely check it out.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2008
1357 posts
383 upvotes
Actually I have no idea why it took me so long to post it lol. The most important thing is this game is friends. If you have enough friends, u probably end up with 50,000-100,000 chips a day. If you play like me, u end up with about 2000-3000 loyalty points a day. If you're hardcore, you can probably go 5000-7000 loyalty points a day. Just follow the guide and add yourself to the add me thread and you'll be fine. Just warning you that this game is addictive though. I think first 2 days, I played on a weekend and probably played like 10 hours total. I have friends that did the same thing but played properly. I think they got 7k points on the first day alone.

Feb 5, 2012
497 posts
86 upvotes
GRANBY
nvery addictive, I suggest first go to facebook and get up to 3-5000 points. then start to play
Mar 28, 2010
548 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
Go on their facebook page and try to get as many of their free chip giveaways as possible. Many of them, even though they were weeks ago, still give chips out.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2008
1357 posts
383 upvotes
Yeah, but the earlier games is pretty hard to lose chips. You're also not supposed to start with 70,000 chips...but because you can, you can play for a long time.

I want to give one more heads up. Because you need to add so many friends for this game, and you need their newsfeeds to get more chips, your facebook page will get messy. I'm not sure what the facebook tos is, but I would make a new account to play with so u don't get overwhelm with spam and random messages.

Mar 28, 2010
548 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
^ +1

The whole adding random friends to my main facebook account makes me wary... I've just been playing based on collecting chips and the links with the chip giveaways without adding any friends. I'm at around 70k LPs after a month or 2?
Mar 15, 2004
896 posts
129 upvotes
I know we are not suppose to ask for referrals, but is this different as you are only being asked to be friends. Can we start a list of who wants to be added as friends.

I will put mine up first: jwong.contests@gmail.com
Mar 15, 2004
896 posts
129 upvotes
kevinyvr wrote:
Dec 20th, 2012 9:31 am
^ +1

The whole adding random friends to my main facebook account makes me wary... I've just been playing based on collecting chips and the links with the chip giveaways without adding any friends. I'm at around 70k LPs after a month or 2?
that is why you should have a separate account to this type of things and for contests.
× < >