15253 posts
533 upvotes
Niagara Falls
HEATWARE (21 - 0) - evilbaby
Deal Fanatic
Mar 6, 2004
9299 posts
187 upvotes
Finally got the "Impressive" lady pop-up this morning (been a number of days since I've gotten that lol). Bad news is, I've used up my gambling chips for the day (still have a bit of stash that I'm saving "for the right time").

Man, some of these 'upper levels' seem to take forever to hit (I'm not one of those that bet big on BJ - you can level up fast but you can also lose all your coins in a hurry also). Easy to see why one should try to get as many LPs at the lower levels as possible (eg., grinding is alot harder at the 'upper levels').
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3210 posts
796 upvotes
Ontario
Jun 29, 2012
562 posts
136 upvotes
Vancouver
I leave within the hour to Vegas! Will let you know how redeeming of the rewards went.

WOOT!
Nov 30, 2005
642 posts
44 upvotes
Chinatown
Blessed
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2004
1976 posts
510 upvotes
GTA
Wondering if you guys can help. I have just booked a trip to Vegas in April and thought thought to give this a try. I've tried reading throught all the posts but still get confused. I started playing very late (only two days ago) with my real Facebook account and non of my real friends have joined. I've only made about 4K loyalty points and always running out of play chips. I have to wait for the strip to pay me before I can play again, and then it is only for a little while and then my chips run out. What am I doing wrong? What should I be doing? Thanks!
× < >