Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free Las Vegas Rooms, Buffets, Drinks, Shows through myVEGAS Facebook Game

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 15th, 2022 12:15 am
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
i started maybe a year ago and have 810k, anybody else notice that they are not posting calendar availablility anymore or am i blind?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
prob one of my fav games, havent played blackjack a whole lot
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2008
1581 posts
511 upvotes
hordosr wrote: i started maybe a year ago and have 810k, anybody else notice that they are not posting calendar availablility anymore or am i blind?
www.myvegasadvisor.com

All the calendars are there.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2004
1352 posts
689 upvotes
Can't read through 562 pages...

I've got a Royal Caribbean cruise coming up at the end of August. It was booked and paid for months ago. The redemption rules are confusing. It says:

"Reward must be redeemed within 30 days of a new cruise reservation booking."

Then, 2 lines later:

"Reward must be used within 14 days of purchase."

How is that even possible? That would mean you'd have to have booked the cruise no more than 45 days before sailing? Who does that? Has anyone redeemed for RCL OBC? I've got nearly 500,000 Loyalty Points I can't see ever really using otherwise.
May 8, 2016
368 posts
318 upvotes
Ontario
lord wayne wrote: I have over 4 million points that i don't know what to do with Face With Tears Of Joy
They sometimes offer cruise fares with Royal Caribbean. You could watch for that!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
anybody play this game anymore?
only have 1.1 million points but 570,000,000 coins which is the highest I have ever accumulated...haven't paid a cent in the game
May 8, 2016
368 posts
318 upvotes
Ontario
hordosr wrote: anybody play this game anymore?
only have 1.1 million points but 570,000,000 coins which is the highest I have ever accumulated...haven't paid a cent in the game
I still play on mobile from time to time. Haven't found anything to redeem for yet.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
just hit the 3 billion progressive on goldie goose
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
What a nice surprise, I haven't logged in for almost a year and found almost 400K Loyalty Points in my account out of nowhere.
Might book a trip to Vegas just because of that lol
Mar 4, 2008
796 posts
333 upvotes
BC
Hey! Need some help! We made a list of the MyVegas rewards to use in Vegas and we are now in Vegas and the rewards we want wont pop up!! We tried disabling the location services. Anyway to bypass this?? Thanks in advance!
On an Android device
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2010
1017 posts
786 upvotes
Canada
Breaking news, Norwegian Cruise Line is now offering MyVegas Rewards again. Free cruise for two for 800,000 points. You have to pay US$140 administration fee as well as the normal port charges, tax and gratuities though.
I just booked a cruse for two for Mar. 15, 2020 sailing from New York for US$680 + gratuities. Not a bad deal for March break getaway.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2462 posts
2595 upvotes
Toronto
I'm looking at the 2 for 1 Bellagio dinner buffet. Just want to make sure a minimum 1 night stay is not required. I don't see any mention of it in the fine print but just want to make sure.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2005
7628 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
Wow no bumps during COVID!
Is this still worth it to start playing now before a trip later this year?
<no colour in signatures>
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2004
5083 posts
2804 upvotes
Edmonton
CanadaBoy wrote: Wow no bumps during COVID!
Is this still worth it to start playing now before a trip later this year?
I never stopped playing, but the wife isnt too sure about a US trip still. I have enough points for a few cruises but they're always such short notice.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6564 posts
10853 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
U4IA wrote: I never stopped playing, but the wife isnt too sure about a US trip still. I have enough points for a few cruises but they're always such short notice.
I was also looking at the cruises.
One thing I was wondering - Is the reward for 1 cabin (2 people) or 1 person in a cabin and the other person in the cabin pays?

edit: I see it states 'double occupancy' so that would mean both people I assume.
Too bad they are all interior stateroom. I suppose a person could pay to upgrade after getting the room.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2004
5083 posts
2804 upvotes
Edmonton
pathfinder35 wrote: I was also looking at the cruises.
One thing I was wondering - Is the reward for 1 cabin (2 people) or 1 person in a cabin and the other person in the cabin pays?

edit: I see it states 'double occupancy' so that would mean both people I assume.
Too bad they are all interior stateroom. I suppose a person could pay to upgrade after getting the room.
I saw some with balconies but I think thats rare, but from what I read you can upgrade to a different room at a cost. (And add a guest as well) And further, its just the room. Port charges, taxes etc are all still due so Im thinking the savings arent as much as you might expect.
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
4625 posts
1342 upvotes
"Wild Card 10% Discount – Royal Caribbean – 150,000"

Is that a discount for 1 fare... or all passengers in a room?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)