Expired Hot Deals

FREE loaf of Silver Hills bakery bread (coupon) for filling out short survey.

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2010 3:29 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 18, 2001
437 posts
152 upvotes
Vancouver

FREE loaf of Silver Hills bakery bread (coupon) for filling out short survey.

Silver Hills Bakery is offering a coupon for a free loaf of their delicious bread to those who fill out their survey at www.silverhillsbakery.ca/zebra.

I just tried their bread for the first time today and loved it! It can be quite expensive relative to other sliced breads, but the quality is great and I may be hooked now :)
17 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2005
2661 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
silver hills is only available in the BC

op should mention that
[QUOTE]there's no such thing as a stupid question unless it's a really stupid question - me[/QUOTE]
Sep 11, 2009
166 posts
292 upvotes
flito ray wrote:
Oct 16th, 2010 12:56 pm

op should mention that

I've got this freebie before and they're available at several places in Toronto as well as Whole Foods. It's really good bread! :)
[OP]
Jun 18, 2001
437 posts
152 upvotes
Vancouver
flito ray wrote:
Oct 16th, 2010 12:56 pm

op should mention that
I can't seem to get to the original link that I sent. When I filled out the original survey there was a list of provinces. It certainly included more than just BC.
Jun 20, 2009
776 posts
154 upvotes
Edmonton
According to their site, they're all around the country (see Store Locator). Never heard of it, but will check it out.
Nov 1, 2008
890 posts
670 upvotes
Oh yum. This is my favourite bread, especially toasted with peanut butter! Do be aware though that it does not keep as long as other breads as it is preservative free. I usually freeze it right away.
May 31, 2007
232 posts
12 upvotes
Victoria, bc
Thanks OP for the post! Could have sworn I've done this survey before in the past...but completed again just in case I havent. :lol:
× < >