Freebies

Free Magazine Subscriptions

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2019 7:18 pm
Oct 12, 2008
149 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
You might have to contact customer service to combine the two subscriptions after you change the address but yes you usually can do that.
Oct 12, 2008
149 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
brandonl wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2010 9:12 pm
its only for the US though....how do i put in a canadian address?
Use the address of a public library, hotel, etc. in the US and then change the address to your house. Usually takes a few weeks before you can make the change.
Oct 12, 2008
149 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
rice_crust wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2010 11:49 pm
Is it just me or is the box for Esquire grayed out and not "checkable"? Does this mean that they've run out already?
Yeah, they ran out.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
3040 posts
1600 upvotes
Canada
Anyone ever have luck chaning their address with Food & Wine magazine? I tried a while back, was able to successfully subscribe under my US address, but never able to change it to a Canadian one...
Jun 10, 2008
164 posts
20 upvotes
lemailme wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2010 1:56 pm
Free Esquire sub

http://www.mercurymagazines.com/pr1/169 ... dm5.163625
anybody have info on address change?

as for those who said sub had ran out, i just did it 5 minutes ago, the esquire box was ticket but greyed out, i didnt select any other magazines and it let me proceed in the end it said congrats i have successfully subscribed to esquire. from my experience generally when they run out, they either dont let you proceed or force you to select another magazine otherwise you cant proceed so im assuming it worked.
Jun 10, 2008
164 posts
20 upvotes
Timo wrote:
Jan 21st, 2010 1:54 pm
http://www.freebizmag.com/emailmaxim01welcome.htm

Received in my email but I didn't test it because I already have it.
this is the fourth time im subscribing to maxim its never worked previously even though it tells me its valid and that app has been processed and to wait for my sub.
lets hope it works this time.
Aug 25, 2009
301 posts
126 upvotes
Montreal
mirzank wrote:
Jan 25th, 2010 11:23 am
anybody have info on address change?

as for those who said sub had ran out, i just did it 5 minutes ago, the esquire box was ticket but greyed out, i didnt select any other magazines and it let me proceed in the end it said congrats i have successfully subscribed to esquire. from my experience generally when they run out, they either dont let you proceed or force you to select another magazine otherwise you cant proceed so im assuming it worked.
thanks! I tried again and it seemed to work!

found address change:
https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/HR/ESQ/ESQ_n ... 2867&vid=1
Dec 31, 2009
170 posts
3 upvotes
Montreal
How long is the expected delay from the time I subscribe online to the time my information gets to the magazine's customer service so I can proceed with the address change.

Specifically, I have subbed to Esquire and Maxim in January and I am wondering how long to wait?

Also, does anyone have the address change link for Consumer Reports magazine? The link I found specifically requests the account number... I would prefer not to contact customer service directly if I can avoid it.

Thanks