Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7082 posts
364 upvotes
York
pathfinder35 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2013 2:21 am
The Economist is back at Rewardsurvey.com
Also available - Martha Stewart Living /Martha Stewart Weddings / New York Ipad Edition
Yes!! Thank you pathfinder!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5641 posts
9402 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
IDStorms wrote:
Nov 21st, 2013 11:54 am
It's back... Again!

A Complimentary Magazine Gold Card*
The fine print:

*This complimentary Magazine Gold Card offer is limited to one redemption only by the original recipient of this email.
This offer may not be sold or otherwise transferred to any third party.
Magazine Gold Card reserves the right to deny any redemption which does not comply with the exact terms governing this offer.
This promotional voucher code will expire on 11/28/13.
Last day to receive/redeem a magazine gold code. See above post for details.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7082 posts
364 upvotes
York
Does anyone know how to change the address of the Life Extension magazine? Been trying and I can't find any web link, any number, nothing.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5641 posts
9402 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
dankup wrote:
Nov 28th, 2013 1:54 pm
Does anyone know how to change the address of the Life Extension magazine? Been trying and I can't find any web link, any number, nothing.
I logged in to my account and changed billing address to my address and added a shipping address as well.
But after getting a couple issues, I changed preferences to 'no magazine' - it wasn't something I was interested in...it seemed to be mainly interested in selling their products.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7082 posts
364 upvotes
York
pathfinder35 wrote:
Nov 28th, 2013 2:51 pm
I logged in to my account and changed billing address to my address and added a shipping address as well.
But after getting a couple issues, I changed preferences to 'no magazine' - it wasn't something I was interested in...it seemed to be mainly interested in selling their products.
Do you mind linking the account login page?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5641 posts
9402 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
dankup wrote:
Nov 28th, 2013 3:19 pm
Do you mind linking the account login page?
Here it is - https://mycart.lef.org/Account/Register/Index - I think I just created an account, added a billing/shipping address and somehow added a free magazine subscription.
There is a link to magazine subscription at the bottom of this page - http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2013/mag2013_01.htm - you have to create an account to access it.
Feb 18, 2007
321 posts
13 upvotes
416 Land
What's the turnaround time with Conde Nast publications? I used some RewardSurvey $, and it's nearing three weeks and my Details sub is not in their system. :(
Nov 22, 2013
64 posts
23 upvotes
The forbes subscription that I got from recycle bank says I owe them $60....

Should I cancel the subscription?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5641 posts
9402 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
J8 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2013 9:22 am
What's the turnaround time with Conde Nast publications? I used some RewardSurvey $, and it's nearing three weeks and my Details sub is not in their system. :(
You didn't mention if you tried to call them or just checked by trying to login online. You could call 1-800-627-6367 to inquire about your sub - the CSR may be able to find your sub even though you can't - then you could just ask for the account number or have them change the address for you.

Or just wait a little longer. I haven't sub'ed thru Recyclebank to Details so not sure if it's slower than other freebie sites.
JacobF710 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2013 3:46 pm
The forbes subscription that I got from recycle bank says I owe them $60....

Should I cancel the subscription?
I believe that's just what Forbes says the sub is worth, not amount owing. If you post a screenshot, I could confirm but other people have posted similar concerns and that's what it was.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
7830 posts
9494 upvotes
JacobF710 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2013 5:02 pm
...seems like they want me to pay $60
Did you use a Canadian address?

Apparently I must have re subbed to this magazine and forgot, because when I logged into
my account, it was reverted back to my USA addy, so I just switched it back to Canada...

Weird how my 26 issue is half the price of your 24 issue... I never got them from Recyclebank though!

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/jbuXiHftmBtj9.png[/IMG]
Nov 22, 2013
64 posts
23 upvotes
IDStorms wrote:
Nov 29th, 2013 5:24 pm
Did you use a Canadian address?
Apparently I must have re subbed to this magazine and forgot, because when I logged into
my account, it was reverted back to my USA addy, so I just switched it back to Canada...
Weird how my 26 issue is half the price of your 24 issue... I never got them from Recyclebank though!
It wouldn't let me use a canadian address, it said my postal code was wrong. I sent them an email before I realized they wanted money.