• Feb 13th, 2019 12:27 am
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
7367 posts
7772 upvotes
IDStorms wrote:
Mar 15th, 2014 10:43 am
Time to brush up on your Spanish...

First time seeing this one for free (without having to use Recyclebank points)

1 yr sub to People en Espanol https://tradepub.freebizmag.com/20000375/welcome.html

***My email said 11 issue, so I thought it was like the US version of People magazine which is a weekly edition... I guess I'm in for several years! :cheesygri
Really!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The website kept giving me error messages while submitting my request on the last page, so I kept trying until it went through.

I was able to log into that account, and they stacked all the "failed" attempts... Expires in 2019. (that's not including merging the rest of my accounts!)

Lets just say I'm now up to the mid 202x's before I run out of this one... Too bad it wasn't People USA!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5490 posts
9283 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
:arrowu: :arrowu: Your written/spoken Spanish will be 'genial!' by the end of the sub! :arrowu: :arrowu: :D
gamesntoys wrote:
Mar 20th, 2014 8:48 pm
has anyone tried the new runner's world one year sub at recycle bank? when will i be able to do address change? i
had to input the mailing address on recyclebank website not runner's world, does that mean i may need to wait longer
than usual? i recall it's a lot easier for people/entertainment magz thru recyclebank, you can do address change
within a few mins.
I haven't but I have redeemed for mailed mags on Recylebank before. So it's more like a usual freebie sub from Mercury or Valuemags but a little quicker. I would start checking in a week at Runner's World CS site and keep checking once/twice a week. It may be there in one week but could take up to 3 weeks.
Feb 11, 2008
231 posts
58 upvotes
Montreal
Just redeemed 200 pts for the Men's Health offer on Recyclebank. (Thanks again to pathfinder35!).
Received an email from them with the note: "NOTE: Your reward will be sent via first class mail and you should receive it within 7-10 business days. Use your reward at participating locations." Not sure if they're mailing me a code to redeem or if this simply confirms my subscription will be mailed to my U.S. address. If they're mailing me a code to use I won't get it.

This is quite different from my previous Recyclebank redemption for the Car and Driver/Road & Track offer. In this case they emailed me a code which allowed me to sign up directly online.

Anyone have any previous experience with Men's Health through Recyclebank ?
Thanks !
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5490 posts
9283 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
Yes, it just confirms they will be mailing the first issue of Men's Health to the address you have entered in your Recyclebank account. That's the response for all mailed rewards. You should be able to access your account at Men's Health CS website with your US address in 1 -3 weeks.
Feb 11, 2008
231 posts
58 upvotes
Montreal
Pathfinder35:
Thanks for getting back to me with the info. Much appreciated !
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5490 posts
9283 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
Blue Dolphin $10 coupon is back - go here to apply for it - http://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/121-1219098/index.html

Go here to select a $10 mag sub - https://www.bluedolphin-magazines.com/a ... ubprice/10

When you get "ERROR Minimum order $11 not met" at checkout, just click here once you've filled your cart with a $10 order.

Edit: Seems to be dead already....
Nov 22, 2013
64 posts
23 upvotes
Has anyone received an issue of "Present" magazine? I got it the other day and I don't have any memory of subscribing to it.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5490 posts
9283 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
pathfinder35 wrote:
Nov 30th, 2013 5:45 pm
You can get 1 yr free sub - print or digital - to Better Homes & Gardens from Walmart at this page: http://www.bhgwalmartoffer.com/

You need to enter a US address and a Walmart receipt or order number - I used the example order number - 2677157924950 - and changed the last digit until it worked.

edit: My new sub appeared at BHG website on Dec 7th, so only a week to process.
This offer for Better Homes and Gardens from Walmart still working, I believe, so bringing it forward...