Free Magazine Subscriptions

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2019 10:57 am
Jan 22, 2010
21 posts
25 upvotes
Buffy905 wrote:
Jul 30th, 2014 5:05 pm
Just got the 8000 miles for my first two accts. Have now set-up 5 more fake accts and may go for more :) Not trying for the extra 400 for the survey yet - maybe they will be able to extend the expiry date...? Hoping more titles will be added to the list of available mags before these freebie miles expire.
Just as a heads up to everyone, I tried using my points to get multiple years of the same magazine. The magazine only seems to have received the one request, or they just ignored the extras.

Don't want anyone to lose their points.

Thanks pathfinder35 btw for pointing out the bonus miles for hate.
Dec 29, 2009
505 posts
105 upvotes
Dinodoc wrote:
Jul 31st, 2014 9:17 am
Just as a heads up to everyone, I tried using my points to get multiple years of the same magazine. The magazine only seems to have received the one request, or they just ignored the extras.

Don't want anyone to lose their points.
The FAQ of the magsformiles site does say that you can request three years of the same magazine, and 'upon approval' they will do it. Maybe you should email them and ask what's up. But thanks for the heads up!
Jan 22, 2010
21 posts
25 upvotes
iherald wrote:
Jul 31st, 2014 9:32 am
The FAQ of the magsformiles site does say that you can request three years of the same magazine, and 'upon approval' they will do it. Maybe you should email them and ask what's up. But thanks for the heads up!
Thanks for the heads up!
May 5, 2010
26 posts
4 upvotes
Hi There - ordered the following subscriptions from MagsforMiles:

Sports Illustrated - 1 Year sub, changed address to Canada no problem
Time Magazine - 1 Year sub, changed address to Canada no problem
Golf Magazine - 2 Separate 1 Year subs using 2 US addresses, changed to Canada no problem

** People Magazine - 2 Separate subs ordered, received 1 Year sub, changed to Canada **

** Called People, they say 2 6 month subs were ordered, but MagsforMiles website shows each sub being a year?? **

Anyone else had this issue?
May 5, 2010
26 posts
4 upvotes
** Also it appears the magsformiles promotion is still in effect as I got another 8000 miles today **
May 5, 2010
26 posts
4 upvotes
I figured out the answer to my own questions.

There are 2 People magazine subscriptions available at Mags for Miles, I was choosing the 26 week one, not the 52 week one I thought I was choosing.

Thanks OP for finding the mags for miles site.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5566 posts
9350 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
pathfinder35 wrote:
Jul 31st, 2014 5:05 pm
New Yorker mag is available at Rewardsurvey! 47 issue sub for $69.00 Reward dollars - https://www.rewardsurvey.com
If you applied for a New Yorker sub when I posted this on July 31, the account should be created at The New Yorker CS website - click on 'name and mailing address' to enter your info to find your account.

https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/N3/NYR/login ... 2288&vid=1

To call New Yorker to merge accounts - 1-800-825-2510