• Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2017 6:07 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6547 posts
5126 upvotes
IDStorms wrote:
Dec 14th, 2016 12:28 pm
1 Year sub to Gun Digest from MM: http://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/121-12196610/index.html

***Disclaimer says digital, but the rest is showing as a print subscription (there’s even a choice to also receive “Gun Digest Digital” during checkout)
They were print subscriptions, and they already kicked in!

Locate your accounts here: https://ssl.palmcoastd.com/07603/apps/LOGINSSO

Switched them over to Canada, and just have the merges left to do.

Dec 10, 2007
153 posts
22 upvotes
just redeemed a bunch of magazines on recyclebank, does anyone know how long i need to wait to be able to do address change?
i ordered Time, runner's world, entertainment weekly, and people :) thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2006
4923 posts
8856 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
gamesntoys wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2016 11:42 pm
just redeemed a bunch of magazines on recyclebank, does anyone know how long i need to wait to be able to do address change?
i ordered Time, runner's world, entertainment weekly, and people :) thanks in advance.
Usually 2-3 weeks. EW, Time and People are all published by Time and they usually process quickly.
If you used the same address for these Time published mags, then when you go to change the address, on the confirmation page, near the bottom, it will ask if you also want to change the addresses of the other subs it has found with that name/address, Time makes changing real easy and all these subs will have the same account number.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Wired and Outside magazines offered at http://www.rewardsurvey.com
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
2733 posts
434 upvotes
Edmonton
pathfinder35 wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2016 11:43 pm
Usually 2-3 weeks. EW, Time and People are all published by Time and they usually process quickly.
If you used the same address for these Time published mags, then when you go to change the address, on the confirmation page, near the bottom, it will ask if you also want to change the addresses of the other subs it has found with that name/address, Time makes changing real easy and all these subs will have the same account number.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Wired and Outside magazines offered at http://www.rewardsurvey.com
I ordered people a week ago through recyclebank and it still says it can't find my subscription, so sounds like I need to give it a bit more time before I change it??? I also ordered Wired and Popular Mechanics and changed those almost instantly. Although PM emailed me my subscription number so it was easy.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2006
4923 posts
8856 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
U4IA wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2016 11:48 am
I ordered people a week ago through recyclebank and it still says it can't find my subscription, so sounds like I need to give it a bit more time before I change it??? I also ordered Wired and Popular Mechanics and changed those almost instantly. Although PM emailed me my subscription number so it was easy.
According to my spreadsheet, when I ordered People, it usually took 12-14 days for it to appear at the publisher and I could logon to change it. YMMV...
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
2838 posts
183 upvotes
Haven't done this in ages, but signed up for SI through RewardSurvey. How long does it take for the sub to show up? Not sure I've ever used RS to redeem in the past. Thanks in advance!
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2006
4923 posts
8856 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
movieking wrote:
Dec 28th, 2016 3:26 pm
Haven't done this in ages, but signed up for SI through RewardSurvey. How long does it take for the sub to show up? Not sure I've ever used RS to redeem in the past. Thanks in advance!
Looking at my spreadsheet, for Rewardsurvey redemptions, it can take as little as 1 week or as long as 2 1/2 weeks...
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel