Freebies

Free Magazine Subscriptions

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2017 2:58 pm
Feb 10, 2017
31 posts
7 upvotes
I keep trying to order magazines from RewardSurvey, but every time I try to order something, I get an error saying it was unable to be processed.

I've been told by customer service to try clearing my browser's cache, e.t.c, but it still doesn't work. Anyone here have that problem?

Do you need an US IP address to order the magazine for it to work? I'm ordering without a VPN from Canada.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5134 posts
9005 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
DarkStarFTW wrote:
Feb 11th, 2017 2:39 pm
I keep trying to order magazines from RewardSurvey, but every time I try to order something, I get an error saying it was unable to be processed.

I've been told by customer service to try clearing my browser's cache, e.t.c, but it still doesn't work. Anyone here have that problem?

Do you need an US IP address to order the magazine for it to work? I'm ordering without a VPN from Canada.
No US IP address needed. You should try another PC/tablet/phone. Or try a different browser on your PC...
Feb 10, 2017
31 posts
7 upvotes
pathfinder35 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2017 6:09 pm
No US IP address needed. You should try another PC/tablet/phone. Or try a different browser on your PC...
I tried using Firefox and Microsoft Edge for the second time. Will try using my tablet later, hopefully it works. Thanks for the help!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5134 posts
9005 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
Valuemags has 1 yr subs to Family Fun, Family Circle or Better Homes & Gardens for free - https://www.valuemags.com/home/free_magazines.asp

The latest RewardsGold winners webpage has US Weekly, Golf Digest, Golf Week, Outside and SI - http://www.rewardsgold.com/promos/fb/ho ... select.htm

FYI - Time Inc. has updated their customer support websites for their mags (Fortune, Entertainment Weekly, People, Money, US Weekly but not Time). - For example here is Money - https://www.csptcs.com/CSP/dashboard?MSRSMAG=MO

Also, for these Time Inc mags, the easiest way to stack/merge 2 subscriptions to the same mag is to logon to one of them, (I usually logon to the USA addressed one) and then select 'Stop Duplicates' and then enter the account number
of your Canadian addressed sub and select that as the one to keep.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6806 posts
6061 upvotes
Just a friendly warning not to waste RB points on Hola! English (aka Hola! USA)

They will not redirect the sub to Canada! :(
Feb 10, 2017
31 posts
7 upvotes
Tried ordering from RewardSurvey from my iPad 4, and got the same unable to be processed error. Any idea what I could be doing wrong?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5134 posts
9005 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
DarkStarFTW wrote:
Feb 25th, 2017 12:26 pm
Tried ordering from RewardSurvey from my iPad 4, and got the same unable to be processed error. Any idea what I could be doing wrong?
Not sure, I was able to order using my iphone and Chrome browser - maybe try a different browser like Chrome instead of Safari...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free 1 yr sub to Better Homes & Gardens from MM - http://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/328-32832/index.html
Last edited by pathfinder35 on Feb 25th, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 10, 2017
31 posts
7 upvotes
pathfinder35 wrote:
Feb 25th, 2017 2:26 pm
Not sure, I was able to order using my iphone and Chrome browser - maybe try a different browser like Chrome instead of Safari...
I used FireFox, but I'll install Chrome and try it. Thanks!
Sep 18, 2004
482 posts
79 upvotes
I just did Reward Survey. I have trouble relogging in back into the site. has anyone experienced this issue?
Feb 10, 2017
31 posts
7 upvotes
Airbum88 wrote:
Feb 26th, 2017 3:42 pm
I just did Reward Survey. I have trouble relogging in back into the site. has anyone experienced this issue?
I just logged in without a problem. Does it just do nothing when you click the Log In button?

Was able to order successfully through my library's wifi. idk why it didn't work on my computer/iPad.

I ordered TIME and Wired magazine, and it told be up to 12 weeks to process. Is it 12 weeks, or is it a shorter period of time? Also, will they send me an email once my account is activated so I can switch to my Canadian address?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5134 posts
9005 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
DarkStarFTW wrote:
Feb 26th, 2017 6:38 pm
I ordered TIME and Wired magazine, and it told be up to 12 weeks to process. Is it 12 weeks, or is it a shorter period of time? Also, will they send me an email once my account is activated so I can switch to my Canadian address?
Time period is shorter and no email will be sent - it is up to you to logon to your account and change the address - please read the FAQ linked below for more info...