Freebies

Free Magazine Subscriptions

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2017 6:39 pm
Feb 10, 2017
20 posts
5 upvotes
For RewardSurvey, what are the limitations for the subscriptions that are "New subscribers only"?

I'd like to extend my subscription of TIME and I was wondering if I could use a new (fake) US address for the second order, and than merge it with my current one. Is this allowed/does it work, or do they have some special flag that prevents you from merging?

Also, anyone know where the address change portal for CNET is? Can't find it
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2006
4890 posts
8826 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
DarkStarFTW wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 5:34 pm
For RewardSurvey, what are the limitations for the subscriptions that are "New subscribers only"?

I'd like to extend my subscription of TIME and I was wondering if I could use a new (fake) US address for the second order, and than merge it with my current one. Is this allowed/does it work, or do they have some special flag that prevents you from merging?

Also, anyone know where the address change portal for CNET is? Can't find it
First question - works fine - no problem - I do that for Time mag all the time...

Second question - CNET has no customer website as previously discussed - you have to call them at 386-246-0192 - see previous posts - free-magazine-subscriptions-59692/138/#p22645847
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6544 posts
5125 upvotes
Anyone else have their Playboy subscription cancelled?

First they knocked off several years from the expiration date, so I inquired about it to PB, but now I see my sub has been completely cancelled! :(

Maybe I shouldn't have even asked, but they most likely would have done the same in the end.
Our records indicate that your subscription was entered through M2 Media Group, a magazine agency.
They canceled your subscription march , 2017. You will need to contact the agency directly with your request.
M2 Media Group can be reached at 1-866-441-1281 (option #2).

If you prefer, you can also contact M2 Media at : http://www.cancelmag.com

We appreciate this opportunity to be of service.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
1253 posts
419 upvotes
Toronto
IDStorms wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 6:21 pm
Anyone else have their Playboy subscription cancelled?

First they knocked off several years from the expiration date, so I inquired about it to PB, but now I see my sub has been completely cancelled! :(

Maybe I shouldn't have even asked, but they most likely would have done the same in the end.
lol yep mine was cancelled too. I never emailed them, so this must have been something else.
Dec 29, 2009
474 posts
69 upvotes
I never had playboy but my Saveur magazine got cancelled for some reason and when I emailed them I got the same email.
Mar 10, 2012
70 posts
9 upvotes
Coldstream
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote:
Mar 19th, 2017 11:08 am
lol yep mine was cancelled too. I never emailed them, so this must have been something else.
Wasn't Playboy getting out of the magazine business? Thought I had read something about that a while ago
Dec 29, 2009
474 posts
69 upvotes
I've tried rewardBee, and I log into the main site, click on a survey and each survey asked me to sign up again. Is there a way that it can know I'm logged in so I can click "save for later" versus having to 'buy' whatever is offered for that survey?
Feb 10, 2017
20 posts
5 upvotes
It's quite simple. For the email and password fields, put your existing email and password and it will work.
Dec 29, 2009
474 posts
69 upvotes
Thanks DarkStar. It does not work for me in Chrome, but i switched to IE and it worked fine.
Feb 10, 2017
20 posts
5 upvotes
iherald wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 3:40 pm
Thanks DarkStar. It does not work for me in Chrome, but i switched to IE and it worked fine.
You are welcome. Seems odd that something would work in IE and not Chrome though. I haven't had problems with using Chrome though, not sure why you are having the issue.
Nov 19, 2009
18 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga
Anybody know if Forbes magazine is available somewhere. Thanks
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel