Free Magazine Subscriptions

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2017 4:14 pm
Sep 15, 2009
348 posts
37 upvotes
pathfinder35 wrote:
Feb 17th, 2017 1:30 pm
FYI - Time Inc. has updated their customer support websites for their mags (Fortune, Entertainment Weekly, People, Money, US Weekly but not Time). - For example here is Money - https://www.csptcs.com/CSP/dashboard?MSRSMAG=MO

Also, for these Time Inc mags, the easiest way to stack/merge 2 subscriptions to the same mag is to logon to one of them, (I usually logon to the USA addressed one) and then select 'Stop Duplicates' and then enter the account number
of your Canadian addressed sub and select that as the one to keep.
Thanks for the instructions!

This new portal = :facepalm:
The old one merged all Time Inc mags simultaneously for you. Now gotta do it one by one...

EDIT:
Just merged a couple to my own account, and in the confirmation emails for both EW & SI, the email body text says "Your subscription has been extended to expire with the 01/01/50 issue." Is this happening for everyone else? (My portal still has the correct date though.)
<-------- Please hit the "Thanks" button if you found this post useful! :)
Dec 29, 2009
479 posts
73 upvotes
I got eleven issues of Vanity Fair in the mail yesterday. I think my mailperson hates me...
Sep 15, 2009
348 posts
37 upvotes
Anyone ever get this error when trying to merge EW or SI?
Unable to serve your request. Please check your account number and try again.
If so, how do you get past it?
Thanks.
Feb 4, 2017
14 posts
Anyone has link of "change of address for magzines subscription"?

the one that i found , is unreachable so i cant change address anymore.
Feb 10, 2017
27 posts
7 upvotes
PickNPop wrote:
Apr 11th, 2017 7:25 pm
Anyone ever get this error when trying to merge EW or SI?

If so, how do you get past it?
Thanks.
Never had that error before, but are you sure you are using the right account number? Try using the address info instead of the account number.
Sep 15, 2009
348 posts
37 upvotes
DarkStarFTW wrote:
Apr 12th, 2017 6:12 pm
Never had that error before, but are you sure you are using the right account number? Try using the address info instead of the account number.
Yes, it's my own account number. I've merged many subs into it (mostly in the old portal although I did one in the new portal a couple weeks back no problems).
And yes, also tried address info, same error.

Also tried the reverse of logging into my account and merging the US sub, but again, same error.

I am worried that they put a block on merges for my account...
(FWIW, they're at Expiration Dates of 2031 and 2033 respectively.)
Feb 10, 2017
27 posts
7 upvotes
PickNPop wrote:
Apr 12th, 2017 7:13 pm
Yes, it's my own account number. I've merged many subs into it (mostly in the old portal although I did one in the new portal a couple weeks back no problems).
And yes, also tried address info, same error.

Also tried the reverse of logging into my account and merging the US sub, but again, same error.

I am worried that they put a block on merges for my account...
(FWIW, they're at Expiration Dates of 2031 and 2033 respectively.)
Wow that is a long magazine subscription period. Maybe there's a hidden hard cap to it, or it's programmed badly as they probably don't expect people to have a 15+ year subscription :P
Sep 15, 2009
348 posts
37 upvotes
DarkStarFTW wrote:
Apr 12th, 2017 8:13 pm
Wow that is a long magazine subscription period. Maybe there's a hidden hard cap to it, or it's programmed badly as they probably don't expect people to have a 15+ year subscription :P
I swear this was gonna be my last big merge too! Haha. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Nov 10, 2014
47 posts
4 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Do you just get EW from the same site or what?
Sep 15, 2009
348 posts
37 upvotes
pepsiguy2 wrote:
Apr 15th, 2017 2:10 pm
Do you just get EW from the same site or what?
EW and SI were from separate sites.