• Jul 26th, 2017 12:26 am
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5002 posts
8911 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
DarkStarFTW wrote:
Feb 28th, 2017 7:40 pm
New site that is quite similar to RewardSurvey (easy to do surveys, earn Reward Points, get magazines). Get $20/survey. and there's 5 surveys right now available. Have not ordered a magazine yet so I can't vouch for their legitimacy, but what do you really have to lose?
Site is called RewardBee
Tried to logon to Rewardbee but now it restricts you based on your IP address - must be US IP address. So I installed/enabled the free extension Hola for Chrome browser to get around the restriction.
Dec 29, 2009
479 posts
73 upvotes
Is it just me or are there a lot fewer magazines available these days?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5002 posts
8911 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
iherald wrote:
May 11th, 2017 2:22 pm
Is it just me or are there a lot fewer magazines available these days?
Not just you...I've noticed fewer mag deals being posted on the US forum site Slickdeals...

edit: although Rewardsurvey has a lot of Time Inc published mags right now - Real Simple, Time, People, Sports Illustrated, Money...
Nov 16, 2015
153 posts
328 upvotes
Calgary
I signed up to rewardbee back around April 13. Made half a dozen subs, changed address about two weeks later as per the Canadian method. Never received an issue at either the US address or Canadian address, and now can't access the subscriptions on the magazine sites. Wonder if they cancelled Canadian IP subs prior to the restriction?
Mike| MWD Consultant | Web Designer | Wordpress Developer
Contest wins:
2016: $1300
2015: $600
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2004
1872 posts
292 upvotes
MWDMike wrote:
May 23rd, 2017 7:27 pm
I signed up to rewardbee back around April 13. Made half a dozen subs, changed address about two weeks later as per the Canadian method. Never received an issue at either the US address or Canadian address, and now can't access the subscriptions on the magazine sites. Wonder if they cancelled Canadian IP subs prior to the restriction?
Only 5 weeks have passed. Give it a few more weeks. GL
Mar 27, 2013
290 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
Has anyone noticed if US weekly is available again? I checked all the sites listed (rewardsgold doesn't have it right now).

Thanks!
I don't support or respond to forum bullying.
It takes more effort to be sarcastic than polite!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6589 posts
5213 upvotes
Free magazine of your choice (see photo below for selection)

If you have a US address you can use, you can opt for a $5.00 USD cheque instead (see photo below as well)

Based on this thread: tanga-free-e-learning-bundle-35-hd-vide ... s-2103283/

Direct link:
Please merge these for the link to work correctly
https://www.
tanga.com/deals/6d3f2f1da183/free-e-learning-bundle-become-a-master-programmer-35-hd-video-courses?

Purchase the online course for free, and they will send you an email “Your Tanga Order Comes with a Bonus (See Inside)”

It contains 2 magazine codes (one for you, one for a friend) which you can redeem for free magazines!

I've done this twice on different days, and both email accounts eventually received the codes! (might take a couple days)