• Dec 6th, 2017 2:58 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5134 posts
9006 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
Thrasher wrote:
Jun 24th, 2017 4:47 pm
What's this $0.99 processing that RewardSurvey is charging for certain magazines now?
What is the processing fee?
A. In order to continue offering a quality selection of popular titles, it has become necessary to charge a small processing fee for some magazines. The magazines that include the processing fee are subject to change and will include automatic renewal service for your convenience. The fee must be paid with a valid U.S. credit card and cannot be paid with RewardSurvey Points.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5134 posts
9006 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
FREE Magazine Subscriptions to Cosmo, Elle, Marie Claire, Redbook, Seventeen, Good Housekeeping, Elle Decor at Mercury Magazines

Cosmo Magazine
Elle Magazine
Elle Decor Magazine
Marie Claire Magazine
Redbook Magazine
Seventeen Magazine
Good Housekeeping Magazine
Good Housekeeping Magazine
Clean Eating from FBM
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5134 posts
9006 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
Free sub to Weight Watchers - https://tradepub.freebizmag.com/20000980/?ltv=400165

Also, Effective November 2017 Men's Fitness will no longer be published - Subscribers will be switched to Men's Journal starting with the Nov issue.

http://www.talkingnewmedia.com/2017/08/ ... rate-base/
Dec 8, 2014
150 posts
47 upvotes
Calgary, AB
new to this thread.

Do these links work with canadian addresses? How do they work?
Mar 27, 2013
298 posts
10 upvotes
GTA
pathfinder35 wrote:
Jan 13th, 2017 1:04 pm
Rewardsurvey - http://rewardsurvey.com - has Bon Appetit now....
Hi Pathfinder,

It's been 4 weeks since I redeemed Bon Appetit via rewardsurvey.com. I still can't log in. I called customer service and they don't have any info either. There is no contact number for rewardsurvey.com and the website is pretty simple. It only shows my reward points and my name. Have you had/heard of problems in redeeming rewards?

Thanks!
I don't support or respond to forum bullying.
It takes more effort to be sarcastic than polite!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5134 posts
9006 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
abuela wrote:
Aug 24th, 2017 5:05 pm
It's been 4 weeks since I redeemed Bon Appetit via rewardsurvey.com. I still can't log in. I called customer service and they don't have any info either. There is no contact number for rewardsurvey.com and the website is pretty simple. It only shows my reward points and my name. Have you had/heard of problems in redeeming rewards?
Thanks!
So you paid the 99 cents processing fee?...I haven't paid for a RS sub
I have had RS free sub requests not go thru. That's why whenever there's an offer for a mag that I want, I redeem for 2 or 3 subs, in the hopes that 1 or 2 go thru. Rewardsurvey seems to lose requests...you have to remember it's free so no cost putting in multiple request...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5134 posts
9006 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
Rewardsurvey.com has the print version of Variety now - for $85 RS dollars - https://www.rewardsurvey.com/Redeem

FYI - if you do sub, here is their address change page - https://www.pubservice.com/subinfo.aspx?PC=VY#

Looks like Variety uses your email address to send you your account info. Not sure if RS will pass your email address on to Variety so may have to call Variety to get your account number...
Mar 27, 2013
298 posts
10 upvotes
GTA
pathfinder35 wrote:
Aug 24th, 2017 6:11 pm
So you paid the 99 cents processing fee?...I haven't paid for a RS sub
I have had RS free sub requests not go thru. That's why whenever there's an offer for a mag that I want, I redeem for 2 or 3 subs, in the hopes that 1 or 2 go thru. Rewardsurvey seems to lose requests...you have to remember it's free so no cost putting in multiple request...
No, when I redeemed my points there was no processing fee although I do see one now. I will redeem again and see what happens.

I see a lot of magazines do ask for the fee now. I don't have a U.S. credit card.

Thanks
I don't support or respond to forum bullying.
It takes more effort to be sarcastic than polite!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5134 posts
9006 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
abuela wrote:
Aug 26th, 2017 2:37 pm
No, when I redeemed my points there was no processing fee although I do see one now. I will redeem again and see what happens.
I see a lot of magazines do ask for the fee now. I don't have a U.S. credit card.
Thanks
I'm not sure how you can redeem again and not pay the 99 cents. You probably don't need a US CC - I'm sure your Canadian CC would be accepted but I would advise not buying those mags with 99 cent fees because of the 'auto renewal feature' that I posted about in post #6303 above.

FYI - When I submit multiple sub requests for a certain magazine to any of these free sites, I use different names and addresses (submitted on the same day). I just find a US street with some businesses on it using Google Maps, and use the business addresses and made up names. I try to find/use street addresses that are easy - such as 100 main st or 450 elm st....
Last edited by pathfinder35 on Aug 26th, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.