Freebies

Free Magazine Subscriptions

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2018 8:57 pm
Dec 20, 2017
1 posts
Are any of these free subs good in Canada?
The links to mercurymagazines & valuemags are only good for USA,
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
3349 posts
798 upvotes
Edmonton
ShawnM756244 wrote:
Dec 21st, 2017 8:42 pm
You need to do some reading to understand how these work. You need a USA address (anything) and change to canada after a few weeks,
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5374 posts
9171 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
ShawnM756244 wrote:
Dec 21st, 2017 8:42 pm
Welcome to RFD and free mags thread! In my signature below, click the link to Free mags Deals and FAQ (after clicking, scroll down past the deals) for answers to your questions...
Sep 5, 2009
50 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure if everybody knows but Maxim subscriptions that I completed in the past have now been converted to digital ONLY. I emailed them regarding the lack of delivery on my subscription that I stacked up several years ago and was surprised when I got the following response:
I apologize, however; Maxim has converted all agency ordered subscriptions to digital format only.

To access your digital subscription:

If you have not yet downloaded the Maxim+ app, please do so. This is a free app available in the iTunes store. Do not purchase anything else from within the app, as your subscription is already paid for. The first time you open the app after downloading, look for the "My Account" tab on the bottom row navigation bar, then:

1. Press "Log In"
2. Enter the e-mail address and password you set up when you ordered your subscription and hit "Log In"
3. Close the Sign-In window and press "Library" to see the issues you are currently entitled to receive. This will be the current issue when you first subscribe, then each subsequent issue on your subscription as it is published.
4. Press the box with the issue you wish to read.

Thank you for subscribing to Maxim.
May 13, 2015
38 posts
14 upvotes
Danger Zone
tuffenough wrote:
Jan 16th, 2018 11:28 am
Not sure if everybody knows but Maxim subscriptions that I completed in the past have now been converted to digital ONLY. I emailed them regarding the lack of delivery on my subscription that I stacked up several years ago and was surprised when I got the following response:
Weird, I just recieved a print issue today.
Sep 10, 2010
667 posts
1127 upvotes
Sorry if this has been covered but how do these free subscriptions work? After the free period do they keep being sent and they start billing?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5374 posts
9171 upvotes
Comox Valley, BC
jnunavut wrote:
Jan 27th, 2018 10:49 pm
Sorry if this has been covered but how do these free subscriptions work? After the free period do they keep being sent and they start billing?
Welcome jnunavut to the Free Mags thread! After the free period that's it - the sub will end as you have not entered any billing info (if you have, it's not a free sub!). They will send you (many) renewal notices but those you can throw into the recycling bin.
Be sure to read the FAQ linked below if you haven't already. Any other questions, just post...
Sep 10, 2010
667 posts
1127 upvotes
pathfinder35 wrote:
Jan 27th, 2018 11:52 pm
Welcome jnunavut to the Free Mags thread! After the free period that's it - the sub will end as you have not entered any billing info (if you have, it's not a free sub!). They will send you (many) renewal notices but those you can throw into the recycling bin.
Be sure to read the FAQ linked below if you haven't already. Any other questions, just post...
Thanks for your reply!