Road & Track - Link
Seventeen - Link
Town & Country- Link
Veranda - Link
Jul 1, 2012
8 posts
1 upvote
Hi There;

I have ordered a bunch of People subscriptions through Rewardsurvey like I normally do.

However this time when I changed my address to my Canadian address they did not combine the subscriptions.

So now I am receiving 4 copies of People magazine each month, all with different account numbers.

I have tried calling People and emailing them and chatting with them.

Each time they tell me the problem resolved but I keep receiving multiple copies.

I would like to sign up for more at Rewardsurvey but don't want to have 10 copies coming to my house!

Anyone else experience this or know what to do?

Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5387 posts
9181 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
radrost69 wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2018 4:59 pm
Hi There;

I have ordered a bunch of People subscriptions through Rewardsurvey like I normally do.

However this time when I changed my address to my Canadian address they did not combine the subscriptions.

So now I am receiving 4 copies of People magazine each month, all with different account numbers.

I have tried calling People and emailing them and chatting with them.

Each time they tell me the problem resolved but I keep receiving multiple copies.

I would like to sign up for more at Rewardsurvey but don't want to have 10 copies coming to my house!

Anyone else experience this or know what to do?

Thanks!
You can combine the accounts yourself by logging onto one of the accounts at https://www.csptcs.com/login?MSRSMAG=PE

Then select 'Stop Duplicates' and enter the duplicate zip/postal code and account number.
On the next screen you can select which account you want to stay with and the other one will be combined into it.

But usually even after combining, it takes a couple issues before the duplicates stop.
Jul 22, 2015
409 posts
75 upvotes
Ontario
I ordered a bunch of magazines in October (Better Homes, Cosmo, Marie Claire, Elle, Good Housekeeping), however I competely forgot to change my address from the USA address to my Canadian address. (DUH!!) Where do you go to change an address? I know what email address I used and the USA address used.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5387 posts
9181 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
Acheewawa wrote:
Mar 6th, 2018 6:44 pm
I ordered a bunch of magazines in October (Better Homes, Cosmo, Marie Claire, Elle, Good Housekeeping), however I competely forgot to change my address from the USA address to my Canadian address. (DUH!!) Where do you go to change an address? I know what email address I used and the USA address used.
Just google '(magazine name) customer service' - and the website should be the top hit.

For example 'Cosmo customer service' returned https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/HR/COS/combo ... 2088&vid=1
Jul 1, 2012
8 posts
1 upvote
Hi Pathfinder

I followed your instructions but it give me the following error;

There was an error processing your request

Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5387 posts
9181 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
radrost69 wrote:
Mar 7th, 2018 12:08 am
Hi Pathfinder

I followed your instructions but it give me the following error;

There was an error processing your request

Thanks!
So that error was after entering the second address and hitting enter on the stop duplicates page? Did you check the sub expiry page of your main People account to see if it was combined/stacked?
You might have to call People again to see what's up. You can ask them for your sub expiry date to confirm that the 2 subs have been combined/stacked.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
7769 posts
1604 upvotes
How do you change the address for ValueMags. Can't do it online as you can't pick the province or put in the Postal Code for Canada
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
5387 posts
9181 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
bobcat99 wrote:
Mar 15th, 2018 1:11 pm
How do you change the address for ValueMags. Can't do it online as you can't pick the province or put in the Postal Code for Canada
You don't change the address at valuemags - you change it at the magazine's website. See the FAQ linked below...

-------------------------------------------------------

Free sub to Elle Decor - http://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/121-12198005/index.html