Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

FREE: medium fries at Mc’s [Mobile Order]

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 16th, 2018 4:33 pm
Tags:
Jul 30, 2016
752 posts
309 upvotes

FREE: medium fries at Mc’s [Mobile Order]

McDonalds App has free medium fries for Quebec but it’s working for entire Canada in a mobile order.

Open mc Donald’s app > add free fries to mobile order> submit it and no payment method is needed as the final price is zero.

I just ordered couple of med fries from 2 mobile accounts, attached one account receipt. By the way I’m in Ottawa.
Images
  • 1B27C500-8877-4CD7-9B15-0B0334E9DCAC.png
12 replies
Nov 21, 2017
261 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
Showing full price in Ontario
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1112 posts
1318 upvotes
Toronto
It's because the Habs scored first yesterday
Mar 10, 2018
1 posts
Quebec
Hello,

In case you cannot order Free French Fries, I found a workaround using the McDonalds app:

- Open the app in your cellphone
- Go to the home page
- Click on the Free French Fries offer
Add to cart

I went to the McDonalds counter person to ask why my app had an error saying "this is not available at the selected restaurant", and the McDonalds lady said they no longer offer that there. She was wrong.

Thank you
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Just tried this ... Not showing free ... in Manitoba.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
1441 posts
2076 upvotes
I'm in Quebec.
Got 3 fries, 1 large cappucino, 1 large caramel chocolate latte
OOP 2.30
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
No go in Alberta. OP, update your post and title. NOT Canada-wide. In your region only.
In your pants!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7712 posts
10723 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Not free here in Ontario.

Jan 31, 2018
574 posts
597 upvotes
Thx but not Canada wide. Doesn't work in BC

Also @McD.. fix your damn app which *always* fails Sunday evening. I guess for updates for the coming week. Not a seamless transition or even down for 5 min or smth. Instead it will show "No offers" for 3 - 12 hours. WTF?

The app also breaks if you are downtown or somewhere without a clear view south & haven't had a recent GPS lock. No offers (until you get a GPS lock). Performs good I guess for an app written in 1970. Oh wait.. it's not 1970 anymore??

And in Vancouver at least why do McD locations turn away all orders for 20 minutes for shift change? You don't see Starbucks or Timmy's or anyone needing to shut down their tills and kiosks entirely to change shifts. More 1970's tech?
Jan 31, 2018
574 posts
597 upvotes
Paroxetine wrote: It's because the Habs scored first yesterday
This appears to be the promo in question. One day, Montreal only & probably tied to the hockey game as well.

Couidn't replicate it in BC, nor apparently could anyone else outside of Quebec. Couldn't find it on the McD website, on the app homepage with GPS location = Montreal or anywhere other than the NHL website.
Apr 29, 2013
619 posts
1010 upvotes
Candiac
McGoal! Use the My McD's app and get a free medium-size order of fries the day after the game every time the Canadiens score the first goal of the game (valid only between 11 a.m. and 4 a.m.). Offer available to customers 13 years of age and over. Limit one offer per customer. Excludes any meals, pairings or other offers. Valid only at participating McDonald's restaurants in Quebec.

https://www.nhl.com/canadiens/fans/mcgoal
Jul 30, 2016
752 posts
309 upvotes
I don't understand why you guys couldn't able to do this, I got the deal again today in Ottawa as a mobile order for free med fries. I am having fun here with McD app.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)