Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free Nokia 1112 or 1600 with $100 airtime purchase @7-eleven no contract

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2007 2:49 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 19, 2006
206 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Cheapskate#1 wrote: Yes. The system doesn't know or care what hardware you're using. Any unlocked (locked to Rogers is apparently okay) GSM phone should work. However, since Speakout doesn't sell SIM cards separately (like Fido or Rogers do), you need to either buy the Speakout package and swap the SIM into the phone you want to use, or find someone else that bought the package just for the phone, and is selling their SIM.
Thanks,dude.How much for the sim card ? :)
Life is greater than death. And love is greater than either.
Jul 4, 2006
599 posts
3 upvotes
does anyone know the exact date for the "buy 100 airtime get free phone at"7-11"? thank you
Deal Fanatic
Jan 26, 2003
5334 posts
780 upvotes
So, anybody affected by the bl-5c battery recall?
He .... looka lika MAN!
I tell you every ting!
----------------------------------------------------
If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
Mar 8, 2006
657 posts
7 upvotes
Anyone know when the promotion will start again? I have $3 left in my account! :lol:

EDIT: N/M, I found out from HF that it will start Sept. 1, guess I can wait a few days if this is true...
Need some tips on investing? Please visit my blog @ hotinvestingtips.net
Mar 12, 2006
547 posts
161 upvotes
Calgary
cywhiz wrote: Anyone know when the promotion will start again? I have $3 left in my account! :lol:

EDIT: N/M, I found out from HF that it will start Sept. 1, guess I can wait a few days if this is true...
Can anyone confirm this? That the promo will start again in Sept?
Apr 8, 2007
674 posts
3 upvotes
i just called my nearest 7-eleven and he said it's probably coming but he's not sure yet
Apr 8, 2007
674 posts
3 upvotes
UPDATE:
Technically called yesterday and it is confirmed that the sale is starting today, the 1st!!

NO LONGER EXPIRED
Banned
Nov 10, 2004
1415 posts
59 upvotes
surrey
I bough nokia 1600. ( One in donmills/overlea - 25 donmills bus) is out of stock.

So i went to danforth and donlands (subway). They have 3 left as of saturday 6pm.

Goodluck!.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 15, 2004
6654 posts
1455 upvotes
just got the phone with 4 X $25 topup vouchers.
If anybody wants one or two $25 vouchers, I can sell for $25 each no tax. PM me.
Sep 14, 2007
22 posts
2 upvotes
Kitchener
hi, guys, I really like Nokia 2610, is there anybody knows that which 7-11 store that I can buy Nokia 2610 with the speakout plan?
Thanks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)