Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Free Personalized Photo Calendar from Staples - must submit 4 Villaggio UPC codes

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2012 12:49 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6564 posts
10853 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC

[Staples] Free Personalized Photo Calendar from Staples - must submit 4 Villaggio UPC codes

Villaggio is offering a free personalized 12 month calendar from Staples with photos of your choice.

You must submit 4 UPCs from Villaggio bread and mail them to Villaggio with this pdf form -
http://images.mapleleaf.com/Villaggio%2 ... orm_EN.pdf

They will contact you by email with your unique code to order your calendar.

Offer valid until Dec 31, 2012

Calendar is 11” x 17”, 32lb paper stock, 12 Month Express Calendar (January 2013 to December 2013) with up to twelve (12) personal digital photographs

Rules: http://images.mapleleaf.com/Villaggio%2 ... R&R_EN.pdf

Steps:
1. When your form and UPC codes have been received and verified, you will be
contacted by email with confirmation, a unique STAPLES Calendar Code and a
link to the STAPLES website where you will create your personalized calendar.

2. The Staples website will provide instructions for creating your calendar.
Once you have created your calendar, enter your unique Calendar Code to
complete the order. You will be provided with confirmation by email.

3. Your Free Calendar will be ready to pick up at your nearest Staples location
within 10 business days

As of 12:00 AM (ET) on October 4, 2012 there will be 6,000 My Villaggio Calendars available on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last or by 11:59 PM (ET) on December 31, 2012 whichever occurs first. This offer expires at 11:59 PM (ET) on December 31, 2012 and envelopes requesting redemption must be postmarked by 11:59 PM (ET) on December 31, 2012 and received on or before 11:59 PM (ET) on January 18, 2013.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1555 posts
659 upvotes
Ottawa
[QUOTE]What ISN'T a freebie?
- deals that require a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope)
- free with purchase
- only pay shipping
- contests[/QUOTE]

Not a freebie if you have to buy 4 packages of bread.
Jan 17, 2004
26 posts
MONTR
Well I have my code... but I've spent the whole afternoon fighting with the website. It takes forever to load and then bombs out when I try to anything remotely useful ... like upload a picture. I tried upgrading Flash, which seems to have made things worse. Now I don't even get the full flash menu that I was getting with the previous version.

I use IE8 on Win7 if this helps. It doesn't load at all on Firefox. And I'm on dialup, so I don't have the luxury of downloading hundreds of megs of anything to "fix" this.

Will it still be free if I go to the Bureau en Gros in person? I am so fed up.
Rosemary from Montreal
The best things in life are free....
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6564 posts
10853 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
Sorry it's not working - I can't offer much help. The website states 'use IE8 or Chrome' so if you have Chrome, you could try that but it sounds like you don't have it. I take it you have tried rebooting your pc as well.
Maybe call Staples tomorrow to see if they have any helpful suggestions ( but I doubt it). Maybe a family member /friend has a pc you can use instead...
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2011
2240 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
How is this free, when I got to go out and buy something to get it ?
Jan 17, 2004
26 posts
MONTR
I did try writing to BenG and they did confirm I can come do it in person. Phew, didn't eat all that bread for nothing!
Rosemary from Montreal
The best things in life are free....