• Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2017 2:28 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Dec 4, 2010
14526 posts
1083 upvotes
Toronto

This dog is funny looking. I'd call him jumanji and give him hugs eve though it looks like something out of dead space.
Dec 2, 2016
3 posts
True,, i been scam before
For a product
My suggestion is
Person who sending a dog cost $400.00
I would get tgem pay shipment,, once dog arrives
Then send a western union money, person who payed for shipping
Gets the money back after dog arrives ,,

For me that's what I do now,
Person does shipping and etc,
Pays ,, after I receive product I send them money to them threw western union
If the person refuses paying shipping , you request them using western union , then you know it's a scam
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15609 posts
4372 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
TigersL638411 wrote:
Jan 30th, 2017 11:33 am
True,, i been scam before
For a product
My suggestion is
Person who sending a dog cost $400.00
I would get tgem pay shipment,, once dog arrives
Then send a western union money, person who payed for shipping
Gets the money back after dog arrives ,,

For me that's what I do now,
Person does shipping and etc,
Pays ,, after I receive product I send them money to them threw western union
If the person refuses paying shipping , you request them using western union , then you know it's a scam
there are no dogs. it's a scam.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Dec 2, 2016
3 posts
It is a scam
This person is using same word
But different names
I don't know how that person can live in 2 different area at same time
Feb 16, 2017
1 posts
1 upvote
This Exact thing Happen to me. The emails and scenarios are the same. I can confirm that its a scam, when i got to the shipping part, they told me to send them a "Money Gram" not to the "Shipping Company" but to a person living in Cameroon.
The conversation i had with this person is almost identical:
Hello

Thanks again for the love and concern you have towards our
Labrador Retriever puppies.We had 5 puppies and 3 of them have
already been adopted remaining Kelly and Nelly. Kelly is the
male and Nelly is the female.The puppies are well trained, vaccinated
,very friendly with kids and other home pets and toys , 12 weeks
old ,am giving the puppies for adoption since all i want for
them is a caring and loving home for them where they will be
given the love and affection they need , But before we proceed
with you adopting the puppies i will like for you to answer this question:

Are you Familiar with Labrador Retriever puppies?
where are you located?
Do you have a vet doctor?
How old are you?
What is your occupation?
Are you interested in Kelly or Nelly or both?
How soon do you want the puppy?
Scary stuff...
Feb 19, 2017
1 posts
Same to me too!!
This just happened to me yesterday.
So I had got to the part where I had given my address and phone number. Then got the shipping and realised it was weird and then I found this forum. Can they do anything with just my address and phone number? I'm in Australia but looks like this person is not even in my country even though they are claiming to be?
Banned
Feb 8, 2017
25 posts
3 upvotes
This is really a scam!!! Do not believe them! It was happened to my friend too. >:/
Feb 27, 2017
17 posts
8 upvotes
XtremeModder wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2016 11:37 pm
I've been looking for a dog (an English or French bull dog to be more precise), but when I look around at rescues and see how much other breeds cost to adopt it almost makes more sense to buy a puppy from a reputable breeder instead. One place wanted $700 for a dog that was 5 years old.

While I support the idea of adoption and everything else, there is a problem when said places want close to $1000 in fees for them as well.
You're exactly right. Shelter dogs are all problems and headaches plus they want close to 500 by the time your done. Should be paying you to take these mutts or at least should be free

After checking Toronto Durham and York region. Only some sick nasty/old/nasty problem dogs are available at shelters.

Save yourself some headaches just research the breed you want and go to a breeder. This way you get the dog you want, without any baggage these old mutts come with.

Most people get shelter dogs so they can brag to everyone look at me I saved a shelter/rescue dog. Same people driving a electric cars talking about how they're saving the planet.

Think about it your going to live with this thing for the next 10yr+ do you really want some brain damage shelter dog? Just spend a bit more. I found a beautiful purebred in Markham so glad I didn't go with the shelter mutt
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2009
5152 posts
660 upvotes
South of Ottawa
YouthInAsia wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 3:42 am
You're exactly right. Shelter dogs are all problems and headaches plus they want close to 500 by the time your done. Should be paying you to take these mutts or at least should be free

After checking Toronto Durham and York region. Only some sick nasty/old/nasty problem dogs are available at shelters.

Save yourself some headaches just research the breed you want and go to a breeder. This way you get the dog you want, without any baggage these old mutts come with.

Most people get shelter dogs so they can brag to everyone look at me I saved a shelter/rescue dog. Same people driving a electric cars talking about how they're saving the planet.

Think about it your going to live with this thing for the next 10yr+ do you really want some brain damage shelter dog? Just spend a bit more. I found a beautiful purebred in Markham so glad I didn't go with the shelter mutt
What an entirely ignorant post.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2014
2952 posts
438 upvotes
Beachdown wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 12:43 pm
What an entirely ignorant post.
Agree 100%. I read it and unfortunately there are many people with this mindset.

Many of our dogs were rescues and they were the loves of our lives.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2009
3421 posts
1352 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Blanche123 wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 10:10 am
Agree 100%. I read it and unfortunately there are many people with this mindset.

Many of our dogs were rescues and they were the loves of our lives.
I love our rescue too. By the way, he is gorgeous.
Mar 17, 2017
1 posts
I am so glad you posted this. I had the same interaction with the same guy! However he changed the names of the dogs, said it would cost less for shipping as well as that hes onky used the company once before. When i asked if he could send me the paper work for the dogs to say they were vaccinated thats when he stopped replyig to me!
Oct 25, 2012
21 posts
5 upvotes
There were ads like this even 6 years ago when I was looking for a pup. Remember, like everything else in life, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. For example, nobody is going to sell you a dog whose going rate is 2000 bucks or more (e.g. Pembroke Welsh Corgi, French Bulldog) for the cost of shipping. Maybe if the dog was a senior, but definitely not a puppy, and not with all its shots current. Vaccinations cost money. You will see people selling "oops" puppies for less (but still over 300 bucks) and they state it's because the puppies don't have their needles.

These scammers are scummy, but buyers need to do their research. If mixes can go for almost a thousand dollars on Kijiji, how likely is that you can get a purebred Samoyed, with vaccinations, fully housetrained, with papers etc. for the cost of transport only?
Mar 31, 2017
1 posts
Thank you so much for posting this! I've been speaking to this piece of shit all morning because he apparently had a puppy that my disabled daughter has been wanting for months and after hours of research I. Ow have to break her poor little heart because it was all a scam.... his emails to me are pretty much word for word with yours here they are ... ps interstate international shipping is NOT a real company I knew as soon as I called and the guy answered and I could hear the wind I knew something wasent right like why would a shipping company be answering phones outside ... after I read this thread I emailed him back and my email wouldn't go through... just before I found this I sent him one saying that I will not pay for shipping unless it's done through a company of my choice which was aircanada and I never heard back after that.... gahhhh this makes my blood boil I feel like an idiot but at least I caught it before sending my 400$
Here is the first email he sent back...
Thanks again for the love and concern you have towards our
>> Shiba Inu puppies.We had 5 puppies and 3 of them have
>> already been adopted remaining Teddy and Daisy. Teddy is the
>> male and Daisy is the female.The puppies are well trained, vaccinated
>> ,very friendly with kids and other home pets and toys , 10 weeks
>> old ,am giving the puppies for adoption since all i want for
>> them is a caring and loving home for them where they will be
>> given the love and affection they need , But before we proceed
>> with you adopting the puppies i will like for you to answer this
>> question:
>>
>> Are you Familiar with Shiba Inu puppies?
>> where are you located?
>> Do you have a vet doctor?
>> How old are you?
>> What is your occupation?
>> Are you interested in Teddy or Daisy or both?
>> How soon do you want the puppy?
>>
>>
>> Below are the available puppies documents:
>>
>> * 1st and 2nd round of shots (given VET)
>> * Two vet checks.
>> * Complete health records.
>> * Complete deworming protocol.
>> * Bathroom / WC.
>> * CFA papers.
>>
>>
>> My reason for setting these babies for adoption is being that i just
>> lost my only sister who was the only one who could take good care of
>> these babies and I've just relocated to a new location and my duty
>> here is tight up that we even regret bringing the puppies over with
>> us. So we will very much happy given them out for adoption as soon as