• Last Updated:
  • Aug 10th, 2009 6:27 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2005
1446 posts
38 upvotes
fightbriz wrote:
Jul 8th, 2009 5:06 pm
Did anyone here RSVP successfully for Adam in Toronto?

Would be grateful if you could email me a copy!

Thanks.
Please email me a copy too!
Thanks!
Mar 29, 2008
5 posts
how long does it take them to send you the code? I RSVP'd July 16th screening for 500 days of summer and still have not gotten the the email back.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2005
1446 posts
38 upvotes
Also, can someone please send me an invite to the July 9th screening at Varsity (Toronto)?
I was too late to grab one.

thanks!
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2004
2101 posts
3 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
Is the montreal screening sold out ?
Can someone send me tickets to venomzeus@gmail.com if they are not going?

Thanks!

*Nevermind, I didn't know you can click on the gray* :)
Dec 24, 2005
28 posts
just got my rsvp email for the 16th in toronto at the varsity cinemas. thanks!

i have won/found/received free passes to four different movies at the varsity before; however, each and every time i have shown up, the screening has been full. how early can you show up to get your pass? thanks in advance.
[OP]
Oct 23, 2006
186 posts
24 upvotes
I really enjoyed the movie.
It's quite bitter-sweet. A lot of pretty, human moments. Music by the likes of The Smiths and karaoke Pixies were quite welcome. I loved his sister.
Before the movie started, I half expected someone to yell out "RedFlagDeals", but alas... :)

*edit* No bag-checks, no cellphone confiscation... I'm not even sure they checked our tickets. Pretty chill experience here, in Montreal
Oct 8, 2007
56 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Just to note, there's been another registration option added for ADAM -- same time, same theatre, just two choices.

Meaning: More seats added for ADAM!
Jul 31, 2006
91 posts
3 upvotes
if anyone has an extra pair of tix to 500 days of summer for the july 15th show in vancouver could you please send them to me

thanks!
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
4106 posts
488 upvotes
anyone get an RSVP for the newly added Adam show at the varsity? I missed it again!

Much appreciated if you could email me a copy!

fightbriz[NOSPAM]@gmail.com
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
4106 posts
488 upvotes
I was able to sign up for 500 Days for July 16, but I never got an RSVP email, did anyone else get their's? All I got was an email from Fox saying "500 days is open next week! But not an RSVP) Or has it not come yet?

If you did receive one, would you mind forwarding a copy to my email fightbriz@gmail.com ? You can remove your name or whatever...

Thank you so much!

----------------
EDIT: NEVER Mind!! It was in my SPAM box.... If you didn't get the RSVP and you are using GMAIL, look in your SPAM! I got the idea from a previous poster here....

I've never had Gmail put an RSVP in my spambox, that's weird!!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 17, 2003
5400 posts
199 upvotes
Mississauga
fightbriz wrote:
Jul 12th, 2009 2:41 pm
I was able to sign up for 500 Days for July 16, but I never got an RSVP email, did anyone else get their's? All I got was an email from Fox saying "500 days is open next week! But not an RSVP) Or has it not come yet?

If you did receive one, would you mind forwarding a copy to my email fightbriz@gmail.com ? You can remove your name or whatever...

Thank you so much!
Check your spam box. It happened to my gmail account as well.
Jan 21, 2008
436 posts
691 upvotes
Tickets to Montreal screenings are now available

AMC Forum 5th August 2009 -- 07:30 pm
AMC Forum 12th August 2009 -- 07:30
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
3657 posts
1132 upvotes
Montreal
verga wrote:
Jul 13th, 2009 6:40 pm
Tickets to Montreal screenings are now available

AMC Forum 5th August 2009 -- 07:30 pm
AMC Forum 12th August 2009 -- 07:30
Thanks for the update. Just got mine.
Oct 11, 2008
935 posts
23 upvotes
Markham
i enjoyed my first movie screening ever tonight. it was cool that the actors and director came out for a Q&A afterwards. did that happen at the 500 days screening?
Oct 8, 2007
56 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
:-0 No they did not. That's awesome!

They absolutely overbooked this show. Tonnes of people there. They had a stack of passes for two free tickets to another screening next week; unfortunately, I was too late for this one, so I got the pass. Oh well! Should be good next Thurs..