Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

Free shipping no minium on most orders.

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2017 10:55 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 28, 2005
6464 posts
458 upvotes
Scarborough

[The Bay] Free shipping no minium on most orders.

I just got an email from The Bay. It says frees shipping with no minium on most orders.

Use the promo code: SHIP

The email says ends at midnight

EXCLUSIONS
Furniture, mattresses, patio furniture, major home appliances and accessories, barbecues and canoes
Images
  • Screenshot_2017-05-23-19-12-28.png
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
I love it when Hudson's Bay brings out their free shipping deal! I got the promotion code in an email and from the image in it, it appears you have to be subscribed already to the Hudson's Bay emails. You can sign up now to get in on the next email subscriber deal.

Enter promo code SHIP during checkout to get free shipping on 'almost anything.'

Typically you have to spend over $99 (or over $45 on Beauty or over $45 on anything if you have an HBC credit card) to get free shipping, otherwise it starts at around $5.95 or more.

This could be great for Father's Day gifts! I'm also checking out swim wear and summer toys for the kids. The free shipping deal ends at 11:59 pm tonight.
1.JPG
EXCLUSIONS
Furniture, mattresses, patio furniture, major home appliances and accessories, barbecues and canoes
I wasn't buying a canoe, so I don't care about that. :D

While I'm browsing, I'll come back with deals I note, and you guys, feel free to do the same!:

Levi's are on sale, they appear to be around 30% off.

Men's Wear sale

Brand name swim shorts for men on sale
Deal Fanatic
Jan 28, 2005
6464 posts
458 upvotes
Scarborough
Couple of hours left
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Sorry, lithiumli, I searched just prior to posting, but didn't find yours. Sorry, man! Thanks Mars2012 for merging this!!