Free Stuff

FREE - Silk Flowers, Small Decor Pieces, Bamboo Baskets - Scarborough (Finch / Markham Rd)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2017 10:13 pm
[OP]
Mar 20, 2011
62 posts
32 upvotes
Markham

FREE - Silk Flowers, Small Decor Pieces, Bamboo Baskets - Scarborough (Finch / Markham Rd)

Not many things in life are free... but this is.
We just took over a warehouse in Scarborough (Finch / Markham Rd) where the previous owner left about 50 pallets worth of various silk flowers, trinkets, and bamboo flower baskets etc.
It's taking up our space and we're gonna toss it. If you're interested then PM me.

Lots of ppl are asking for pictures... Many of them are boxed and palletized. I'll try by best to take a few so you know approx what we have. Wanted to gauge interest first so I don't spend hrs doing work on stuff no one wants. Stay tuned

here are some pictures. Want to gauge if there's still interest given the type of goods we're looking at here. Still trying to figure out the logistics so that it still makes sense for us, but let me know for those who are interested so that I can work with our company to figure out how we can do this.
Images
  • flowers.jpg
Last edited by chun_man17 on Sep 8th, 2017 10:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
10 replies
Sep 7, 2017
1 posts
Hi I'd love some of these as my wife and I are getting married next year... Just created an account so I don't think I can PM. Please PM me if possible (maybe it will work). I would be super grateful. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
4336 posts
1010 upvotes
pm;d
Thanks RFD for:

-Koodo $48 MB Plan 5GB
Dec 12, 2009
3 posts
1 upvote
Interested, can you provide pictures and location? Thanks
Aug 11, 2007
968 posts
137 upvotes
Markham
joannexx wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 11:45 am
Interested, can you provide pictures and location? Thanks
Please provide location and contact method.
I don't want to fill your inbox without knowing location.
-------
Thank you
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
4336 posts
1010 upvotes
could you make sure to post a reply when/if you decide to let these go. thx!
Thanks RFD for:

-Koodo $48 MB Plan 5GB