[OP]
Banned
Jun 24, 2019
31 posts
46 upvotes

FREE six pack ensure meal replacement drinks

Savings:
100% off
i was at the doctor's office and i saw one of their FREE OFFER pamplets, it says to sign up online via email and enter the PIN code and address and i will get an online reply eventually.

lo and behold i got a free coupon in my inbox the other day, looks to be a pretty generic, i printed it and i was able to redeem at no frills no problem. my friend picked up a pack at shoppers drug mart, so you can get these drinks for free at any place that carries them.

here is the coupon for those who want a free 6 pack of ensure meal replacement drinks:

Last edited by Radozq on Jun 25th, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
don't forget about the 9/11/2001 terrorist attacks
49 replies
Penalty Box
Jan 27, 2014
4314 posts
1425 upvotes
Are you sure it's generic?
Mar 15, 2015
32 posts
28 upvotes
York, ON
You guys both used the same coupon and it scanned/worked both times?
[OP]
Banned
Jun 24, 2019
31 posts
46 upvotes
exceptional wrote:
Jun 25th, 2019 5:20 pm
You guys both used the same coupon and it scanned/worked both times?
yeah it works. she didn't scan it, the cashier just looked at it and put it in her coupon folder and rung it up for $0.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4089 posts
899 upvotes
Sask.
Wasn't the original coupon in colour?
Jul 26, 2008
424 posts
174 upvotes
natalka wrote:
Jun 25th, 2019 6:39 pm
coupons says void if copied...guess it depends on the cashier.
[OP]
Banned
Jun 24, 2019
31 posts
46 upvotes
natalka wrote:
Jun 25th, 2019 6:39 pm
nope, the original was black and white, it was like that in the email link i got. you can sign up for one yourself if you want to on the ensure website, i just posted mine to save everyone the time.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
1483 posts
18374 upvotes
Toronto, ON
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/abbott- ... n-2185853/

Hi, I just recently signed myself and others signed up for the Ensure Club and Glucerna Club. The code to get a free 6-pack or any other variety pack of ensure (not the 24 or something cans I don't think) was 262704. You must put this as the welcome/referral/pin code. I'm not sure if I'm breaking any rules with this, but if you google it, that's the only code available. I signed up with it and received a printable coupon for Ensure and Glucerna. Glucerna is for diabetics, but keep in mind there's only a few key differences in ingredients specifically for Diabetics. Definitely won't kill you if you drink it.

Because I put the code in, I got the 6-pack. The club just sends discount checks for products from time to time. Mail most often. If you want the free pack, I think this is the only way to get it.

Ensure club sign up: https://ensure.ca/en/ensure-club

Glucerna club sign up: https://glucerna.ca/en/glucerna-club

Enjoy!

That's the expired freebies I posted. I'm not sure it's expired so posting in case someone wants to try and get their own.
Jul 1, 2009
424 posts
104 upvotes
Calgary
stinastr wrote:
Jun 25th, 2019 8:54 pm
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/abbott- ... n-2185853/

Hi, I just recently signed myself and others signed up for the Ensure Club and Glucerna Club. The code to get a free 6-pack or any other variety pack of ensure (not the 24 or something cans I don't think) was 262704. You must put this as the welcome/referral/pin code. I'm not sure if I'm breaking any rules with this, but if you google it, that's the only code available. I signed up with it and received a printable coupon for Ensure and Glucerna. Glucerna is for diabetics, but keep in mind there's only a few key differences in ingredients specifically for Diabetics. Definitely won't kill you if you drink it.

Because I put the code in, I got the 6-pack. The club just sends discount checks for products from time to time. Mail most often. If you want the free pack, I think this is the only way to get it.

Ensure club sign up: https://ensure.ca/en/ensure-club

Glucerna club sign up: https://glucerna.ca/en/glucerna-club

Enjoy!

That's the expired freebies I posted. I'm not sure it's expired so posting in case someone wants to try and get their own.
Thanks for posting but it doesn't seem to work
Jul 1, 2009
424 posts
104 upvotes
Calgary
Radozq wrote:
Jun 25th, 2019 4:49 pm
i was at the doctor's office and i saw one of their FREE OFFER pamplets, it says to sign up online via email and enter the PIN code and address and i will get an online reply eventually.

lo and behold i got a free coupon in my inbox the other day, looks to be a pretty generic, i printed it and i was able to redeem at no frills no problem. my friend picked up a pack at shoppers drug mart, so you can get these drinks for free at any place that carries them.

here is the coupon for those who want a free 6 pack of ensure meal replacement drinks:

Do you remember what pin you entered?
[OP]
Banned
Jun 24, 2019
31 posts
46 upvotes
Binton wrote:
Jun 25th, 2019 10:02 pm
Do you remember what pin you entered?
i dont have the brochure any more. what is wrong with using the coupon i posted above, you want to do the extra work and wait days just to get the same result?
Jun 24, 2019
95 posts
229 upvotes
Guelph
This is working fine for me
~ Tummers!
Jun 18, 2018
427 posts
210 upvotes
Tastes good but terribly bad for you...
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
1483 posts
18374 upvotes
Toronto, ON
They used to have your name on them when you went through and did it the expired method previously. I'm sure they want you in their database to send coupons yearly, and give you a pro bono coupon. I'm unsure if it's generic, but there doesn't seem to be a name there.

Not sure why I'm even posting. I don't drink anything that tastes like milk or uses/has/is milk.