• Jan 19th, 2020 4:31 pm
[OP]
RFD Staff Writer
Sep 13, 2015
531 posts
4339 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Cineplex] Free Small Popcorn When Showing Your SCENE Card, January 19 Only

Hello, National Popcorn Day is this Sunday, January 19 - show your SCENE card/member barcode at any Cineplex concession stand and you'll get a free small popcorn.
The offer is available at all of Cineplex’s theatres across Canada for every movie and every showtime on Sunday, January 19, 2020. To take part in the offer, SCENE members must scan their membership card or the barcode on the SCENE app at the theatre’s concession to receive a free small bag of Cineplex’s popcorn. The offer does not include the purchase of Poptopia branded products. The offer is valid for one bag per SCENE member and cannot be combined with any other concession offers, combos or promotions. The offer is not valid for UberEats orders, or concessions purchases made on the Cineplex app.
Free popcorn is also available if you order delivery via SkipTheDishes on Sunday, but you'll have to pay for any delivery fees/taxes/tips.
To redeem, customers must go to their nearest Cineplex SkipTheDishes location menu, add the item to their cart, and proceed to place their order. This offer is available only on SkipTheDishes. Limit one per order. Cannot be combined with any other Cineplex offers. Tax, tip and delivery fees are not included in offer. Offer valid all day on January 19th, 2020 and expires at 11:59 PM EST.
Ice Town Costs Ice Clown His Town Crown
14 replies
Dec 4, 2019
26 posts
107 upvotes
Cineplex Free Popcorn Day is back this January 19th! Simply go to your nearest Cineplex theatre location, Show your SCENE card and get a free small popcorn - no purchase required!
To claim this freebie you must be a SCENE rewards member, but you can sign up for free at scene.ca

You can get the same on SkipTheDishes on Jan19th.

To redeem, customers must go to their nearest Cineplex SkipTheDishes location menu, add the item to their cart, and proceed to place their order. This offer is available only on SkipTheDishes. Limit one per order. Cannot be combined with any other Cineplex offers. Tax, tip and delivery fees are not included in offer. Offer valid all day on January 19th, 2020 and expires at 11:59 PM EST.
Last edited by spuriousrecollection on Jan 17th, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2342 posts
1534 upvotes
Available for SKIP THE DISH
On January 19th get a FREE2 small popcorn from participating Cineplex locations on SkipTheDishes! Get ready to enjoy a great movie night in.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
3097 posts
1149 upvotes
Montreal
thanks all
I'm a customer at:
Virgin Mobile 📱, Tangerine 🍊, VoIP.ms ☎️
Looking to help others; Let me know if you have questions re these companies.

✉️ Send me a message
Banned
Dec 1, 2019
5 posts
17 upvotes
If you are going to the movies on Sunday, get a free small popcorn with your scene card!
Images
  • Screenshot_20200118-105153.png
Dec 6, 2008
419 posts
83 upvotes
Can I just go get popcorn or do I need to show a movie ticket?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
9983 posts
4096 upvotes
Toronto
IEpicDestroyer wrote: Definitely popcorn only, RFD watches movies only on Tuesday!
Except when using Scene points picked up on Tuesdays.Winking Face
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really stupid.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1860 posts
878 upvotes
darn only one day but thanks
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
7295 posts
3238 upvotes
Toronto
idiotcanuck wrote: Except when using Scene points picked up on Tuesdays.Winking Face
And using coupons from gift card booklet Slightly Smiling Face
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1860 posts
878 upvotes
itemsale2003 wrote: Can I just go get popcorn or do I need to show a movie ticket?
if you in toronto scotiabank theatre you can get it without movie the stands are outside the pay area I always get mine there hah ;)
Nov 19, 2005
988 posts
393 upvotes
can you show the card on your phone or do you have to carry the plastic?
[Mod's fried brains]
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1119 posts
680 upvotes
Calgary
No wonder they can give you free popcorn, they wanted to charge me $2 for butter! WTF. This was at the Sunridge locationSmiling Face With Horns

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)