Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
spccard.ca

FREE SPC VIP Card 2016/17 is back with LouLou Subscription

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2017 11:15 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2841 posts
3452 upvotes
Toronto
It took a really long time, but I got mine in about 4 weeks.

On another note, Timothy's is now a SPC partner. Yay! 10% off food and beverages. It's not my coffee shop of choice, but I might stop by more often now.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
2297 posts
2777 upvotes
Toronto, ON
silverele wrote: It took a really long time, but I got mine in about 4 weeks.

On another note, Timothy's is now a SPC partner. Yay! 10% off food and beverages. It's not my coffee shop of choice, but I might stop by more often now.
Yes it's a good addition. Still sad to see Mcd's gone and BK downgraded to 10 % off instead of the meal deal.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2001
1332 posts
256 upvotes
Ottawa / Gatineau
I think we broke Loulou Mag... got a letter from Rogers that said they where discontinuing the magazine and would offer the subs a free move to chatelaine.
https://secure.louloumagazine.com/pubs/ ... e_id=85954
RFD-Anon member #001 - "Hi, my name is Amazing2 and I buy almost everything in the Hot Deals section... Except all that iStuff!"
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2841 posts
3452 upvotes
Toronto
Aww, there goes the VIP SPC deals. Hopefully SPC will partner with another magazine.

Also I don't think we broke it, more like we probably gave them more business. =)
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2841 posts
3452 upvotes
Toronto
I just called in because I don't want Chatelaine magazine and I was able to request a refund for the reminder of my subscription. I was on hold for about 20 minutes though. It should be mailed to me, we'll see how long it takes.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
2297 posts
2777 upvotes
Toronto, ON
silverele wrote: I just called in because I don't want Chatelaine magazine and I was able to request a refund for the reminder of my subscription. I was on hold for about 20 minutes though. It should be mailed to me, we'll see how long it takes.
Received the mailer with the same notice of cancellation. Not sure if I want the Chatelaine...but then again didn't want LouLou either, just the SPC.
Oct 3, 2015
902 posts
1915 upvotes
Toronto
silverele wrote: I just called in because I don't want Chatelaine magazine and I was able to request a refund for the reminder of my subscription. I was on hold for about 20 minutes though. It should be mailed to me, we'll see how long it takes.
What are they mailing you?
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2841 posts
3452 upvotes
Toronto
Sorry, I should have updated. I got a refund of about $11 plus change straight to the credit card I used to pay for the subscription with. I thought I'd get a cheque in the mail from the conservation I had with customer service, but that wasn't necessary.
Jul 5, 2004
246 posts
21 upvotes
Apparently LouLou magazine is no more! Anyone know how to get a SPC VIP card now? Mine expires today :(
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
3073 posts
2099 upvotes
Midland
Hopefully another sponsor or offer is announced. In the event that they don't find a sponsor, a few years ago they ran a twitter contest giving away a number of VIP SPC.
fttn wrote: Apparently LouLou magazine is no more! Anyone know how to get a SPC VIP card now? Mine expires today :(
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1853 posts
5628 upvotes
I emailed SPC about the SPC VIP card and got the following response:

"unfortunately we do not have any promotions going on with SPC VIP card this year. Sorry about that!"

Well that sucks