Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Free stuffs + 4000 mah battery ( Lansdowne Richmond Location only) NCIX

• Last Updated:
  • May 1st, 2016 2:07 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12837 posts
135173 upvotes
888888 upvotes

Free stuffs + 4000 mah battery ( Lansdowne Richmond Location only) NCIX

It's NCIX Tech week. They also have some things on sales but I don't find anything attracting.

The even is from 10-5pm today and tmr (May 1st) is the last day.

Don't go during 11-2pm. It took my friend an hour just to get the battery pack. EVERYONE is going for the free stuffs. Many old people don't even line up and older chinese ladies just cut the line
and ask the rep to get free T-shirts, notebooks, pens, etc. It's hectic. I even got shoved aside by an old lady walking with a crane. She literally hit my leg to ask me to move and starred me down.
I left after seeing that.

I went back around 3PM and it got quieter. No long line ups. No cutting lines. No super techie guy talking and wasting the rep time and making us ( just want free stuff people ) wait until they finish before we get a stamp.

Here is what I got. You can also do some testing on the VR. They also have some draws.

16 replies
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1374 posts
406 upvotes
Westside
Awesome! Thanks man will most likely check it out tomorrow :)
Feb 4, 2007
858 posts
883 upvotes
Curious, why do you want this promotional stuff? Useful things like a lanyard and a t-shirt I get, but everything else?
Feb 19, 2009
183 posts
130 upvotes
vancouver
They opened before 11am, I think I was there around 10:45 and some people were already mostly done their punch cards haha. It was still pretty busy and yes people were still pretty rude getting free stuff.

I got one of the first batch of battery banks, black 2000 mah with an LED light. I heard they ran out of gift cards around 2pm? It was android only (since they made you scan the gift card with their app).
Apr 13, 2011
258 posts
220 upvotes
Vancouver
Free swag in the heart of North America's Mainland China. NCIX is just asking for trouble.
Dec 11, 2009
138 posts
49 upvotes
Vancouver
okjai wrote: Free swag in the heart of North America's Mainland China. NCIX is just asking for trouble.
I think this is how they guarantee visitors. And a lot of the swag is sponsored by like MSI / Kingston / etc. and not themselves maybe?
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12837 posts
135173 upvotes
888888 upvotes
I just saw the flyer. The Power Bank is selling for $5 and the reg price is $30. Obviously it's expensive msrp.

So if you don't want to get shoved or kicked, just spend $5 and get it. Took me about almost an hour to collect all those stamps when those elderly chinese ppl kept cutting in lines.
If I know it was just $5, I would just buy it but as a RFD member, getting something for free feels bette.r
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
2074 posts
1599 upvotes
Vancouver
Only those lenovo notebooks look nice. Those are notebooks, right?
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12837 posts
135173 upvotes
888888 upvotes
Sypsy wrote: Only those lenovo notebooks look nice. Those are notebooks, right?
Yeah very good. Matte finish. I will go get some more tmr hahaha
Deal Fanatic
Mar 30, 2011
7270 posts
719 upvotes
would this event make other places around town less crowded ;-)
Sep 20, 2008
47 posts
3 upvotes
Burnaby
Were you able to get the NCIX $10 gift card that they say they're giving out?
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2008
3322 posts
328 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: I even got shoved aside by an old lady walking with a crane. She literally hit my leg to ask me to move and starred me down.
I left after seeing that.
Why not just tell her where the end of the line is? She's not gonna beat you or intimidate you (right?), and no one is going to take her side.
Penalty Box
Dec 16, 2013
1458 posts
519 upvotes
Mississauga
5dark wrote: Why not just tell her where the end of the line is? She's not gonna beat you or intimidate you (right?), and no one is going to take her side.
What do you expect her to do? Do you seriously think she'll move to the back?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)