Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ticketmaster

FREE Tickets to Undisputed United Boxing at Hersey Centre Sat, Sep 25

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2010 4:05 pm
Aug 26, 2009
491 posts
1625 upvotes

[Ticketmaster] FREE Tickets to Undisputed United Boxing at Hersey Centre Sat, Sep 25

Hershey Centre
Mississauga, ON
Sat, Sep 25, 2010 08:00 PM

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/100044 ... orcatid=33

United Boxing Promotions Proudly Presents:

Logan VS. Buzz! Undisputed Rivals.

Plus

2 undefeated rivals put their records on the line: Vargas VS. Wagner.

Through this exclusive offer, get your complimentary* tickets to this amazing event!

Password is TMDEAL

Seems you can buy more than 2..

*A nominal fee of $1/per ticket applies.
7 replies
Oct 15, 2008
334 posts
14 upvotes
North York
If it wasn't for prior engagements I would definitely be checking this out.

Thanks OP!
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
Jimboski wrote: Thanks although I'm not to familiar with Boxing!

This isn't boxing. It's a couple of thick yobs trying to smack the heck out of each other because somebody calling himself a "manager" tells them to. You couldn't pay me to follow this trash.
Somebody removed my sig for no reason, without even telling me.
Feb 11, 2007
747 posts
251 upvotes
Tornado F2 wrote: This isn't boxing. It's a couple of thick yobs trying to smack the heck out of each other because somebody calling himself a "manager" tells them to. You couldn't pay me to follow this trash.
You know nothing about boxing. Every fighter has to work there way up. Logan McGuinness is a good young prospect. He is undefeated and only 23 years old. We don't get a lot of fights in this area (unlike Montreal) so anyone who is a fight fan should go out and support local boxing. I will be there. Thanks op. I bought 3 tickets.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
jayp_1 wrote: You know nothing about boxing. Every fighter has to work there way up. Logan McGuinness is a good young prospect. He is undefeated and only 23 years old. We don't get a lot of fights in this area (unlike Montreal) so anyone who is a fight fan should go out and support local boxing. I will be there. Thanks op. I bought 3 tickets.

Sure I do. I may not be a boxing fanatic, but I'm well aware of boxers like Lennox Lewis, Ricky Hatton, Ali, Frasier, Foreman, Holyfield, etc. My grandfather was a boxing champ in the army and gave us some lessons when we were younger.

Anyway, it looks like I may have been mistaken. The "Undisputed United" tag in the name put me in mind of the hyperbole behind those cage fighting brawls. It appears this may be real boxing, and if so then I take back my comment. I'm still opposed to the no-brain brawl variations though. They just encourage senseless violence in society, and we don't need any more of that.
Somebody removed my sig for no reason, without even telling me.
Dec 21, 2006
8 posts
Btw I went to this event (for $1) and it was awesome. I'm a huge boxing fan and I box myself. The fighters here are all professional and although not the greatest in the world they're definitely prospects and just really fun to watch!

The next fight is on Nov 20th. Anymore promos for that one?

Thanks again username:!