Oct 26, 2017
32 posts
154 upvotes

FREE Vicks Cough Drops/Vitamin C drops

Price:
$0.00
Savings:
FREE
If you have a sore throat/cough or are in need of Vitamin C (or just want free drops), Walmart is currently selling Vicks Cough Drops 20ct (Cherry) and Vitamin C drops 20ct (Orange) for $0.98, and there's a $1.50 coupon that you can use on ALL Vicks products. EDIT: Loblaws has them as well...

Buy (1) Vicks Cough Drops $0.98
Use (1) $1.50 Printable Coupon
Receive $0.52 back

Where to find the coupons:
http://www.smartsource.ca// (Print 2 PER DEVICE, try different browsers to print more coupons)
https://www.pgeveryday.ca/tag/printable-coupons
Flipp App COUPON (send to desktop)
Flipp App REBATE (scan receipt after purchase)

Finally, you can use a one-time rebate for $1.00 on the Checkout 51 app.

Walmart does give overage, but they might need to redirect you to the customer service. If they don't allow it, kindly remind them of their coupon policy which clearly states:

When coupon value exceeds the price of the item:
• the excess amount can be given as cash or can be applied toward the basket purchase, at the customer's choice

Good luck!

Here are the online WALMART links to the products if you're interested.
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/vicks-vita ... 0058318809
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/vicks-vapo ... 5086302441

EDIT: It appears that they're also available at Maxi stores in Quebec
Apparemment il y en aussi chez Maxi au Québec
Last edited by ConservativeBT on Jan 9th, 2018 8:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
18 replies
Jan 17, 2017
950 posts
329 upvotes
Oh nice this is what I need right now thanks!
Jul 25, 2017
171 posts
42 upvotes
i dont see this coupon. where is it?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
7090 posts
7033 upvotes
leg3nd wrote:
Jan 10th, 2018 7:27 pm
Look for this...

Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3630 posts
1039 upvotes
Ontario
Also $1.00 back on c51!
Jan 12, 2018
2 posts
1 upvote
Couldn't print the coupons. It told me to try again later and I tried the next day with no luck again.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2010
1076 posts
117 upvotes
Toronto
badminton88 wrote:
Jan 14th, 2018 10:43 am
Couldn't print the coupons. It told me to try again later and I tried the next day with no luck again.
Had the same problem. Opened it incognito and it worked fine. Might be an issue with an adblocker or other extension causing the error.
signature removed for rule violations
Oct 1, 2011
367 posts
336 upvotes
Toronto
You can print 2 coupons for google, 2 for firefox per device. This includes desktop, laptop, 2-in-1, your really old netbook, smart phones, including junky old phones that can only play music. Tablets including Blackberry playbooks which I can only use google.
If you are using mobile, it asks to enter your email where it will send the file to be printed. Then you go to your desktop/laptop and you can print from your email. I've hounded every one in my family that owns at least 2 devices. That's 8 coupons per person.
I will go to Walmart and use 5 coupons at a time so I don't give the cashier a conniption.
Oct 1, 2011
367 posts
336 upvotes
Toronto
leg3nd wrote:
Jan 10th, 2018 7:27 pm
The easiest way to find this is, click on the Brand dropdown menu. Scroll to the bottom and look for Vicks. Then press go.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3630 posts
1039 upvotes
Ontario
deadice wrote:
Jan 13th, 2018 11:02 pm
Also $1.00 back on c51!
My extra $1.00 has been approved on both my checkout 51 accounts. Paid to take these cough drops!
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
2655 posts
67 upvotes
GTA
you can also claim the coupon via the Flipp app
no need to hassle with Cashier/Customer Service

buy the product for $0.98
submitted on C51 for $1
submitted on Flipp for $1.50
Oct 1, 2011
367 posts
336 upvotes
Toronto
Loblaws had no tax day on Saturday, January 20.

Quote :
A limited no tax event is happening on the Saturday. Shop the following departments and pay no tax on this one day only: Joe Fresh apparel, Heath & Beauty care, Baby products, Floral, Lawn & Garden products, and select general merchandise.

I found tons at Maxi for the same price, but there are no more Loblaws here anymore. If you don't care to go to Walmart for the overage, you can go to Loblaws and not pay tax. Now wishing Maxi will have a no tax day soon.
I printed more coupons yesterday and the expiry date is March 3.
[OP]
Oct 26, 2017
32 posts
154 upvotes
Thanks for the information!

Something that I found out at Walmart is that the overage pays the tax, so it's a free product no matter what. Thanks for mentioning Loblaws though, I haven't thought of that...I've added it to my post. :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)