• Jun 4th, 2012 8:55 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
6426 posts
4839 upvotes

FREE - Watch Live TV on iOS and Android

Tune into http://ioslivetv.com using your phone/tablet's web browser.

Choices: (I don't see Canada, but try it out anyways.)

United States
United Kingdom
Deutschland
France
Italia
Россия
العربية
XXX

Disclaimers:

:!: Seeing as I have neither device, I CANNOT test it, so if it does not work on your specific device, don't blame me. :!:

:!: This site probably won't be around long... If the networks get wind of it, they will most likely order a shutdown. :!:

CRAP!... I hate posting something that I cannot verify, and based on the comments so far, this isn't working out!... SORRY!

Seems like people with iOS are getting it to work... Android, not so much!

:( :( :(
33 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
12619 posts
2814 upvotes
Apparently you can get the streams as an addon for XBSomeWhere is a link for that. You will need a jail broken IOS device to add XBMC and this add on to your device. Some of the content will probably disappear as you say. Leon TV app has many country channels as well. I also use Tablet TV for my Blackberry Playbook. Lots of TV stations with that app.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
1757 posts
144 upvotes
Ottawa
None work, perhaps ip based filters for Canada
Aug 31, 2009
64 posts
4 upvotes
shylok wrote:
Apr 27th, 2012 8:45 am
None work, perhaps ip based filters for Canada

I tried this out on my iphone this morning and they were working for me.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
1757 posts
144 upvotes
Ottawa
markman wrote:
Apr 27th, 2012 9:22 am
I tried this out on my iphone this morning and they were working for me.

Using an Android phone.. perhaps thats the issue then.
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
12619 posts
2814 upvotes
Region blocked on most USA and UK channels. Some stuff only runs for a couple minutes before shutting off. Goofy ad for some service pops up after that. SyFY runs choppy. Looks like it needs an update. Not in the XBMC store as an addon so it still must be Beta. Couldn't download to my IPad for installation so will have to load from the desktop. I'll have to keep track of this apps development...
Oct 3, 2007
402 posts
12 upvotes
Ontario
So only works on iOS, and a few android phone?
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
12619 posts
2814 upvotes
MoreYummy wrote:
Apr 27th, 2012 7:05 pm
So only works on iOS, and a few android phone?

Works for PC and MAC as well...most channels offline currently though. Needs work as my IPad locks up requiring me to reboot it to get XBMC working again.
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
12619 posts
2814 upvotes
Seems to work better off the website. Pic quality is marginal on many channels though. Only passable when displayed on a 32" or larger TV. Currently, only one of the "interesting" channels working off the website. Would love to know where he is sourcing those streams. Going to check more channels. I notice that the XBMC plug in for home computers is the full program whereas only a front end is loaded with the tablets (6 Meg vs. 170 KB). Seems to be most HD channels offline at present. SD channels still there...
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2007
3772 posts
1067 upvotes
Jimboski wrote:
Apr 27th, 2012 11:37 pm
What channels are available?

There is a list of channels from different countries but most of them are either blocked or temporary not available. Right now the Zoom channel from India is working.
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
12619 posts
2814 upvotes
The "interesting" channels including HD working on my IPad off the website. Some new channels added...

I suspect we will need proxies to see US and UK channels. If you don't have a paid service like unblockus you can try free ones at hidemyass.com/proxy-list
× < >