Free Web Hosting - Dave's Network - Most Reputable and Reliable host on RFD

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2014 9:35 pm
[OP]
Jun 23, 2008
966 posts
381 upvotes

Free Web Hosting - Dave's Network - Most Reputable and Reliable host on RFD

Hey RFD! I am giving away free web hosting accounts! 1 PER PERSON only please :) - see more information below on how to get it.

This offer has been available since May 2009. We are the most reputable and reliable free host on RFD.
This offer will not expire, you will never be charged for hosting, and you do not need to worry about us going out of business.
See here for WHOIS proof.

Here is what you get:

Free Web Hosting
500 MB of Disk Space
10000 MB of Monthly Bandwidth
cPanel + Fantastico
5 FTP Accounts
5 Sub Domains (example.yourdomain.com)
5 Email Accounts (example@yourdomain.com)
5 MySQL Databases
5 Addon Domains (Host multiple domain names on your hosting account)
CGI, Ruby (RoR), Perl, PHP, MySQL Enabled!
File Manager & Website Editor (Over 50 Free Professional Templates)

Real Free Hosting
* Say NO to Advertisements - No Ad's, Pop-ups, or hosting ads. That's not free!
* Say NO to Link-Backs - No link-backs required.
* Say NO to Commitment or Contracts - No commitment required. Use it for a day, or as long as you want.
* Say NO to Weekly Forum Posts - most free hosts require you to do this. Not quite free if you ask me :)
* UPGRADES available for high volume users - Up to 100GB Bandwidth for high volume sites

Dave's Network has 6 locations that you can host your site (all my current free users can switch if they like as well):
Berkshire (UK), California (USA), Chicago (USA), Georgia (USA), New York (USA), Singapore (ASIA), Texas (USA), Washington DC (USA). These locations are classified as US-EAST, US-CENTRAL, US-WEST, UK, and ASIA. If you want a specific place, include it in your PM.

Getting your hosting
How do I get my hosting?!
All you need to do is PM me with the following information:
You can copy and paste this exact form and it will work perfectly:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Domain Name:
Domain Status:
(Do you own the domain? Do you plan to transfer a domain, or do you intend to register one?)
Plans for the website:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Example:
Domain name: www.davesnetwork.ca
Domain Status: I own it.
Plans for the website: Company Website

Frequently Asked Questions
    [size=100]
  • Do you provide free Domain Names?
    No I do not.
    [/size]
  • Since domain registration is not free, can I purchase a domain from you?
    Of course. You will find that my rates are reasonable. The DNS is automatically set for you as well.
  • Can I have a sub domain? (example.davesnetwork.ca)
    No, unfortunately.
  • Can I park my domain, or use this hosting for squatting?
    This is for people who actually need somewhere to host their website!
  • What kind of content can I host?
    Nothing illegal or copyrighted! For video streaming or mp3 streaming please specify that in your pm
  • Do I have to post an ad, post on a forum regularly, or sell my soul to Dave's network for giving me free hosting?
    Absolutely not. You don't have to do any of these things! Posting an ad is up to you - no referrals, no promo codes, no nonsense. Straight up - FREE hosting
  • What if I leave my account inactive?
    Dave's Network doesn't care! If you no longer want your hosting service, change the DNS entries (so it doesn't point to us anymore. We have a script that checks this) and email us. Otherwise, it's not going anywhere.
  • I got a confirmation email, but no account details?
    An error occurred with the order. Send a PM or email (dave@davesnetwork.ca) with your domain name and i'll take care of it.
  • How long does it take to setup?
    Once you send me a PM, I will send you a response with the activation link. Once you go through the activation process, it will automatically create your account, and send you your account details (cPanel, FTP, Username/PW etc.) I will respond to your PM within a very reasonable amount of time (typically less than an hour).
  • Do you support ASP / ASPX?
    I do, but I cannot provide it for free.
To date, I am hosting over 1000 users from RFD for Free!

Other notes:

-DO NOT tell others to email me for free web hosting. I will not honor any requests for free hosting unless they are via RFD PM.
-When you get my PM with the sign up link, please sign up with an EMAIL ADDRESS that works. Your user details will be sent to that email address.
-Once you get your account information email, please SAVE IT.

-Donations are being accepted if you would like to give back to the cause. Contact me if interested :)
\
1065 replies
[OP]
Jun 23, 2008
966 posts
381 upvotes
Hi Madster,

If you could please re-pm with the following info I would be glad to help.

Domain name:
Plans for the website:
Hosted content:

Lots of PMs :)
\
[OP]
Jun 23, 2008
966 posts
381 upvotes
MADster123 wrote:
Jul 18th, 2009 12:04 pm
Re-PMed. *waiting for your reply* Thanks!
Hi Madster,

I still have not received your request.
\
Banned
Jun 20, 2009
59 posts
Ottawa
Hi Dave,

I have just PMed you my info.

Thanks
Jul 17, 2009
1 posts
Toronto
Hi Dave,
:)
I am interested in the web hosting deal, so please count me in!
thanks
Feb 26, 2007
84 posts
25 upvotes
Edmonton
Hi dave, I pmed you with some updated info, the domain, plans and what i plan to use the hosting for. I hope you still have some spots left, as i am very interested!

Just incase you can't find my PM, I'll post info here.

Domain name: www.ravishgaming.tk
Plans for site: To use it for my gaming clan, post news, events and other information
hosted content: Mainly just forums and the site, I doubt anyone will be hosting videos there, MAYBE some small files for themes and customization but the forums are the main concern, so i believe people will be using image hosting sites.

Currently using x10hosting.com but I am not very comfortable with it, so if you can give me a spot on your server for hosting, i would really appreciate it.
[OP]
Jun 23, 2008
966 posts
381 upvotes
Opening an additional 5 spots - there was a surge over the weekend.

Cheers
\
[OP]
Jun 23, 2008
966 posts
381 upvotes
Please remember to PM with the following format to speed up your chances:

Domain name:
Plans for the website: (No domain parking, domain squatting, etc. This is for people who actually need somewhere to host their website!)
Hosted content: Will you be hosting photos, videos, etc? No illegal content will be considered
\
[OP]
Jun 23, 2008
966 posts
381 upvotes
Hi all.

Just wanted to inform any potential users that I have upgraded my server and can now accommodate atleast 25 more accounts.

I am also looking for sites that use high amounts of bandwidth (over 10GB) for premium free hosting, as I currently have 1 TB of unused bandwidth per month.

If you have a high volume website you would like sponsored please feel free to PM me.

If you just want a free account, please PM me as well. Remember to include the fields I have requested in the PM :)
\

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)