Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tiger Direct

Free wireless mouse from TigerDirect (MIR)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2015 2:22 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
2084 posts
2426 upvotes
Ottawa

[Tiger Direct] Free wireless mouse from TigerDirect (MIR)

Free wireless mouse with a MIR. Expires today, but it seems to be of decent quality.

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/ ... CatId=1285

Enjoy.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1708 posts
697 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
GTFO with TD and MIR lol.
Dec 11, 2006
231 posts
100 upvotes
The terms and conditions indicate that the rebate is in CAD currency and may be paid with a prepaid reward card. Sounds fishy.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2009
2194 posts
1103 upvotes
London
you'd technically be paying ~$2, and the MIR will probably be fine, but it really isn't worth it. I'd rather pay $10 for a legit microsoft mouse rather than this "raygo" brand
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5335 posts
3149 upvotes
A Place to Stand
You will end up paying $9.97 for this mouse. That is a fact.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
2084 posts
2426 upvotes
Ottawa
Say what you will, but TD MIRs have always worked out for me. Don't get it if you've been scammed before.
Mar 18, 2012
118 posts
51 upvotes
Halifax
iflyplanes wrote: Say what you will, but TD MIRs have always worked out for me. Don't get it if you've been scammed before.
+1 (About a dozen so far, all fine)
Temp. Banned
Sep 18, 2012
1355 posts
239 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
iflyplanes wrote: Say what you will, but TD MIRs have always worked out for me. Don't get it if you've been scammed before.
I once mailed TigerDirect a rebate for motherboard but it was a week too long so I wanted to see what happens.

I didn't see any update on my rebate so I emailed the rebate company they said they got an EMPTY envelope for me (I don't put my return address on envelops) I pointed out that last bit and said hmm how would you know it's from me if it was EMPTY and NO RETURN LABEL? A day later they "magically" found the documents and uploaded a copy telling me they expired.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5434 posts
4847 upvotes
Toronto
Unfortunately a waste of time and money, shipping kills any type of deal here.

Sub-total: $9.97
Shipping: $8.60
Tax: $2.42
Total: $20.99

You then spend like $1 to mail out the rebate after printing it and hope to get back a $9.99 prepaid credit card after waiting 8-10 weeks.

In the end you spend around $12 for a crappy mouse worth maybe $5-$8 dollars.

There have been a bunch of deals in the past from microsoft store (free shipping) and on best buy (free shipping after $25 order) for better $10 microsoft/logitech mice.
Banned
Jun 19, 2003
629 posts
279 upvotes
Montreal
Any reference to a TD "deal" does not belong in this forum. Too many people have been scammed by various tricks and gimmicks that TD does. You may be Lucky and get your MIR, or you may get scammed.

Feel like playing Russian Roulette? Then, by all means, buy from TD.
Oct 6, 2014
33 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Last year I bought a barebone computer from TD online, there are four MIR for the parts. After I mailed out all to their US rebate department (request form, UPC code, invoice), later I got four emails in different days saying my UPC code or invoice was invalid, let me resend UPC code or the invoice, etc. The UPC code was cut from the original box and invoice was printed from TD account. There were nothing wrong. The MIR on TD is just fairytale for me. Don't waste time and money for preparing and the US stamps.