Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2004
1956 posts
2 upvotes

Free Workshop re Trading from Tradefreedom in TO

In our continued effort to provide quality training to our clients, we are pleased to announce an upcoming FREE workshop provided by our partner - Pristine.com.

An internationally recognized leader in training, Pristine's award-winning Workshops are uniquely designed to help active traders and investors successfully improve their skills. If you have not yet done so, take advantage of their years of experience by registering today!

This workshop will be offered in Toronto on July 13/05.

TradeFreedom Staff

If you have trouble viewing this email, go to: http://www.pristine.com/tradefreedom/em ... kshop2.htm

Want to truly enhance your trading techniques and learn powerful tactics that could put you ahead of the pack? Pristine invites you to experience "Trading In Today's Market The Pristine Way", a FREE stock trading workshop that will empower you with the necessary skills and confidence that will help you handle troubled market environments.

Register NOW for this FREE Workshop and see why Pristine.com has been ranked the #1 educational firm by Barron's, Forbes and Stocks & Commodities! A few highlights from the seminar:
Life is not about the number of breaths you take,
rather the moments that take your breath away.
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2004
7557 posts
65 upvotes
what are they serving for lunch?
Back for a limited engagement.
Jun 27, 2005
113 posts
I wouldn't go unless the opportunity cost of attending is less than dollar value of the lunch they are serving. Or you could show up just to mock them George Costanza style.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2005
9512 posts
1549 upvotes
Toronto
Got the same invite from Questrade.

Was wondering if its worth it to go. I'd have to use up one day of vacation day from work though.

I bet they intro a 'special' software that costs $499.99 that will pay itself back on one trade.

Still, hmm, maybe I should go so I can really say its good or bad?

Anyone going?