Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Freedom Mobile

Crazy Hot!!! iPhone Xs Max or Xs $319 - $419 off MSRP (Existing customer online/New customer only in store)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2018 6:46 pm
Aug 31, 2007
541 posts
103 upvotes
Mississauga
As much as I want to, I feel like if I continue reading every single post in this thread, my iq will drop 20 points

Upvoted for the keks.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
3663 posts
1174 upvotes
Mars
not hot if XS has the charging and 4G signal problems.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2008
1678 posts
1999 upvotes
GTA
darksideleader wrote: As much as I want to, I feel like if I continue reading every single post in this thread, my iq will drop 20 points

Upvoted for the keks.
Define: keks
Images
  • BFFF25EE-A99A-4E72-A9DF-CCD42B5ED690.png
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2006
1124 posts
50 upvotes
fluidmax wrote: Some crazy good price for existing post pay customers with $50+ plans. I just saw an email and looks like if you are an existing/new customer you can score a new iPhone for a very hot price.
for example

64GB iPhone Xs retails for $1,379 but if you are an existing FM customer with $50+ plan it is $960 straight up or $40 on Tab Boost for 24 month.
64GB iPhone Xs Max retails for $1,519 but if you are an existing FM customer with $50+ plan it is $1,200 straight up or $50 on Tab Boost for 24 month.

I don't think anyone else on the market has anything close to this (0 down with $40/$50 Tab + $50 Plan a month) ...I believe this is currently open to existing customers (who are eligible for hard ware upgrades) and new sign ups in store (thanks to some posters who brought this to my attention).

https://www.freedommobile.ca/plans-and- ... gory=apple

NO KOODO TRICK, YOU LEAVE EARLY YOU PAY BACK THE DISCOUNT ON TAB!!!!

PS: From the down votes I can see a lot of hate on the new iPhone, honestly I dislike Apple as well since they purposely jacking price on newer generations of iPhone to set the market. I don't use these phones...but it's my obligation to report a good deal....even when said deal is about Apple products. After all it's not about the price in our head what we think we should pay for them....it's how much you have to pay to get them.
What is the Koodo trick? I called Koodo to confirm if I left I would have to pay back the discount but they said no. Anyone can confirm ??
Aug 31, 2007
541 posts
103 upvotes
Mississauga
Slono wrote:
Define: keks
Looks delicious

Apparently its Bulgarian for cakes... i learned that just today

And guys why do you have to so adamantly and passionately defend your purchases? Is it to justify to each other or justify to yourselves? In your perspective, if the other person has the crappier deal or inferior product, then you already won! Case closed. Now go enjoy life, take a walk, smell the fresh air, play with your children and make love your wife. (hopefully in that order).

Cuz results speak for themselves. When the time comes, the bills come, when use your phone and start your apps, you will reflect was this purchase, all associated costs, was it worth it? Was it overall worth the experience. Maybe some folks will switch to apple, and other folks go to android. Some might chuck their phones in the trash and become a hermit paranoid about the big evil deep state spying on them. Everyone's different!

Now keep this in mind when you discuss politics, religion, culture etc. It doesn't have to be a constant pissing match. And when it is, all you guys are just hacks for these major companies, organizations, ideologies etc. and do a very bad job at promoting what you are a fan of, what you support, what you think is right and more of the time, just enbroil and enflame the other side