Expired Hot Deals

[Freedom Mobile] FREEDOM 25% off 10GB for $43.75+tax (TARGETED)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2019 6:51 pm
[OP]
Oct 15, 2016
52 posts
101 upvotes

[Freedom Mobile] FREEDOM 25% off 10GB for $43.75+tax (TARGETED)

I have got 3 codes and i will be using one, you guys can use the other two.

Fri5666321130
Fri5666322126
Last edited by adilmk on Dec 20th, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title edit
1114 replies
Dec 1, 2018
148 posts
172 upvotes
Nice find op I hope ppl use and post that they used so less confusing for ppl
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9801 posts
1208 upvotes
Seems to be a targetted email for current F&F to gift out 25% codes.
We hope you’re enjoying your current Friends and Family savings. This Holiday Season, we’d like to help your spread Holiday cheer with savings for everyone you love. Right now, gift your loved ones with the hottest phones from $0 when they sign up on a new MyTab, and 25% off select Big Gig plans**. Choose our Big Gig + Talk 10GB plan, which includes 10 Big Gigs of fast LTE, plus unlimited talk and text, and they’ll only pay $43.75/month for it. It gets better, we’ll also give them 100GB of EXTRA data *.

Hurry this offer ends soon!

Browse Phones Now

To redeem this offer, present these codes in store today:

Please note: Each code will only work once. The use of these codes is exclusive to Shaw employees or their friends and family. The codes are not to be sold or used for profit in any way.
This is great. Been looking for a code for some friends
Apr 9, 2007
23 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
Assume these are both spoken for already? If not, I would love one!
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2002
1686 posts
281 upvotes
Kitchener
Is their service in the boons and indoors any better or are you still gonna experience frequent dropped calls, bad voice quality and no Data, as was my personal experience when with them. I realize that that is not everyone's experience.
Apr 7, 2013
69 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
I got a text saying the same thing

But where do I get the code etc?

Following the link just takes me to freedom site.
Oct 26, 2016
243 posts
81 upvotes
Thanks OP. Codes did not work for me.

Hope some one else is generous enough to post more.
[OP]
Oct 15, 2016
52 posts
101 upvotes
d0m056 wrote:
Dec 20th, 2018 5:09 pm
Thanks OP. Codes did not work for me.

Hope some one else is generous enough to post more.
sent pm. i just posted less than an hr back and someone already used it :0
Last edited by adilmk on Dec 20th, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 1, 2018
148 posts
172 upvotes
xlim1017 wrote:
Dec 20th, 2018 4:59 pm
I got a text saying the same thing

But where do I get the code etc?

Following the link just takes me to freedom site.
It might have been sent to your email or junk mail
Oct 26, 2016
243 posts
81 upvotes
@dschlach @adilmk Thank you both!!

I can use one code for me and one for my wife. Currently I'm on Big Gig + Talk 5gb plan for $55. Do I need to change to Big Gig + Talk 10gb for $60 and then apply the code for the discount to work?

It will not let me apply the code prior to switching.
[OP]
Oct 15, 2016
52 posts
101 upvotes
d0m056 wrote:
Dec 20th, 2018 5:25 pm
@dschlach @adilmk Thank you both!!

I can use one code for me and one for my wife. Currently I'm on Big Gig + Talk 5gb plan for $55. Do I need to change to Big Gig + Talk 10gb for $60 and then apply the code for the discount to work?

It will not let me apply the code prior to switching.
**Offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change or cancellation without notice. To be eligible for this offer, you must be a Pay After customer and have received an email from Freedom Mobile notifying you of this offer, and you must activate your service on a $60 per month or higher plan. To achieve the $43.75 (pre-tax) for 10GB/month plan, you must activate the $65 10GB/month plan, then apply the 25% off discount followed by the $5 Digital Discount (eligibility details below). The 25% is discounted off the plan’s MRC and does not apply to the price of phones, accessories, MyTab Boost monthly payment fees, pay per use services, or add-ons. The 25% discount applies for as long as you remain active, in good standing, and on an eligible plan. You will no longer be eligible to receive the 25% off discount, if you move to a non-eligible rate plan (less than $60 rate plan) or move to Pay Before service. The 25% discount cannot be combined with any other percentage discount offer or recurring rate plan discount (except Better Together Savings and the Digital Discount).
Oct 26, 2016
243 posts
81 upvotes
From the wording it sounds that it is only for new activation and for those that got the email?

If I change my plan and the code doesn't work, can I immediately change back the plan or is there cool off period?
[OP]
Oct 15, 2016
52 posts
101 upvotes
d0m056 wrote:
Dec 20th, 2018 5:35 pm
From the wording it sounds that it is only for new activation and for those that got the email?

If I change my plan and the code doesn't work, can I immediately change back the plan or is there cool off period?
It can be used by anyone, as it says in the email that you can gift the code to your friends and family.
Mar 16, 2011
3 posts
Does anyone have a code I can use? I would ever be so grateful