Expired Hot Deals

[Freedom Mobile] FREEDOM 25% off 10GB for $43.75+tax (TARGETED)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2019 6:51 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9828 posts
1228 upvotes
Francotone wrote: Got it. Thanks!
a lot of freedom promos dont say they dont stack and I've been caught with a non-stacking one that wasnt mentioned to me at the time. They gave me a portion of the credit back but most of the CSRs dont know what ongoing promos they have.
Nov 14, 2018
42 posts
39 upvotes
Vancouver,bc
If you have a code you can share, please? It'd be really appreciated!
Apr 5, 2011
55 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
I would really appreciate if someone can share a code with me? Thanks.

Also, does this code last lifetime? or only good for certain amount of time. I asked one of the reps at the Freedom Mobile store and he/she said that it lasts for only 24 months. Is that true?
Nov 28, 2014
25 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
FYI! Just called Freedom. I told the rep that I applied the code online but that I was still on the $50 plan. I asked him if I needed to change to the $60 plan and he said that I didn’t need to to receive the 25% discount. Obviously, I won’t know if that’s the case until my next bill to see if the discount has been added, but if what he said is true you don’t need to change to the $60 plan to get the discount!

I’ll update when I get my bill, but that’ll be once the $60 plan promo expires.

What do you think? I’m still skeptical that the promo will apply to my current plan. I could theoretically do nothing. Because I have 3 lines, I have the $5 off each line (Better Together Savings), so my balance comes up to $45/line. I can swallow the $1.25 and see if the 25% will apply to my $50 plan.
Nov 18, 2011
165 posts
45 upvotes
EDMONTON
TimmyT20801 wrote: Is freedom worth it in Edmonton? Two of my friends use freedom and they both told me it is cheap but some area the call just wont work(weak spots in city).

For internet use it's good to have extra data plus you get to use shaw passpoint if you are within range. For phone calls reception isnt the greatest I'm usally in city limits. But if you do need to make phone calls this isnt the best as reception is spotty at times.
Nov 9, 2018
3 posts
Mississauga
If anyone has a extra code to share, please PM me. Thank you!
Dec 18, 2018
59 posts
24 upvotes
cwangs wrote: For internet use it's good to have extra data plus you get to use shaw passpoint if you are within range. For phone calls reception isnt the greatest I'm usally in city limits. But if you do need to make phone calls this isnt the best as reception is spotty at times.
Thank you for replying. I was a wind customer. Due to the reception problem, I left. Although I left, I really hope freedom can have better reception one day so I can go back to it.
Nov 18, 2011
165 posts
45 upvotes
EDMONTON
I heard shaw invested alot into freedom so I'm sure they have improved alot
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2005
4668 posts
138 upvotes
Markham/GTA
genesisturbo wrote: Also, does this code last lifetime? or only good for certain amount of time. I asked one of the reps at the Freedom Mobile store and he/she said that it lasts for only 24 months. Is that true?
I think it's valid as long as you're on an eligible plan, no expiry.
Tangerine, FreedomMobile, GreatCanadianRebates, Rakuten, Coinbase, Shakepay, Stack
Dec 18, 2018
14 posts
2 upvotes
I am currently with Rogers $56/6gb.
Can Anyone suggest for other good plans to switch.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9332 posts
2279 upvotes
Scarberia
Francotone wrote: FYI! Just called Freedom. I told the rep that I applied the code online but that I was still on the $50 plan. I asked him if I needed to change to the $60 plan and he said that I didn’t need to to receive the 25% discount. Obviously, I won’t know if that’s the case until my next bill to see if the discount has been added, but if what he said is true you don’t need to change to the $60 plan to get the discount!

I’ll update when I get my bill, but that’ll be once the $60 plan promo expires.

What do you think? I’m still skeptical that the promo will apply to my current plan. I could theoretically do nothing. Because I have 3 lines, I have the $5 off each line (Better Together Savings), so my balance comes up to $45/line. I can swallow the $1.25 and see if the 25% will apply to my $50 plan.
Keep us updated. Also is someone is on the 35% code and try’s to stack this 25off code to see if it stacks lol. YMMV
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2013
4996 posts
1093 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
Any good samaritans that can share blessing?

Freedom Mobile

Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1662 posts
1387 upvotes
Toronto
d1ulove3 wrote: Any good samaritans that can share blessing?
What happened to your FM account? You were their biggest supporter if I remember correctly.
Multi Millionaire in Points
Dec 10, 2007
990 posts
262 upvotes
Toronto
Going back to the deal itself, what would be the best way to activate this and which phone is the best value?

Should I go to RCSS, walmart or Freedom directly?
Any advice?
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2013
4996 posts
1093 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
FoMoHotDeals wrote: What happened to your FM account? You were their biggest supporter if I remember correctly.
I don't get any now, friends are out of codes.
Last edited by d1ulove3 on Dec 21st, 2018 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freedom Mobile