Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Freedom Mobile

HOT!! Loyal Wind Mobile customer get $45 4g LTE plan for life

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2017 3:21 pm
Sep 6, 2016
756 posts
297 upvotes
They thought if you change the name
the customers they will have millions
Bad limited service
Public Mobile $35 / 4GB LTE a month forever!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
6116 posts
4613 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
It's so bad even the Freedom reps had to go outside to use their reception.

Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2014
6054 posts
4059 upvotes
Parry Sound
Kontos wrote: So what's the consensus on this offer? It's almost expiring and I'm thinking of just keeping my existing $50 plan which includes 8GB and 1GB US roaming until I get a new phone later this year. Hopefully by that time they'll have some new LTE plans available.

Or does passing up the extra 3GB of LTE data for life seem silly?
They have this same offer (8gb+1gb) for $50 right now but with LTE
This message has not been approved by The Office of The Mayor of Toronto.
Oct 17, 2016
330 posts
82 upvotes
The everywhere 59 plan gives u free Canada and USA roaming all in one plan and the data is unlimited past the full speed allotment for both home and roaming use
Currently a Freedom Mobile customer on the Everywhere50 plan with the $10 3gb data addon with free canada and usa roaming.
Oct 17, 2016
330 posts
82 upvotes
Guess what I switched back to freedom on September 29th and I got on the Everywhere50 promo plan and now I'm paying $60.44 with the $10 3gb data add-on instead of $69.44
Currently a Freedom Mobile customer on the Everywhere50 plan with the $10 3gb data addon with free canada and usa roaming.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2006
1686 posts
998 upvotes
I got text from Freedom saying my plan (grandfathered ) has been upgraded to LTE :D. The only problem I don't have wind LTE phone. :( Did any one get the same msg?

My data says 4G I can't recall was it 3G or 4G before.