Hot Deals

Locked: [Freedom Mobile] iPhone 8/8+/X starting at $0 Plus $15+/mo MyTab Boost for 24 months on current $50+ plans*, sales start Dec 8th

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2017 9:20 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2004
4289 posts
278 upvotes
Toronto
fluidmax wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 9:43 am
The F&F code is good for life of the account(as long as you switch between in market plans at the time of the switch). Whoever told you otherwise is incorrect.

When in doubt....talk to a English speaking supervisor
what you mean "in market plans"? When I was given codes by the employee, I was told its locked to the plan, so when I switch the code will be gone?

is everyone picking up theirs on friday? can I add applecare online or do I have to add it the time I pick up? I'm guessing my creditcard extended warranty won't be eligible since its on tab and not purchased outright on the card?
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1308 posts
611 upvotes
Alberta
adiprince1 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 1:10 am
Hi guys quick question. I have 2 years old $40 plan. Earlier this years I got fnf code applied on this line. Let's say if I get a $50 5gb plan unlimited talk, can I carry over my fnf promo that I got earlier this year? I asked tht freedom rep in store but they had no answer for me. Thx
The F&F code is good for life of the account(as long as you switch between in market plans at the time of the switch). Whoever told you otherwise is incorrect.

runeash wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 9:06 am
Is Promo Everywhere 50 8GB available in Ontario? Assuming it is 8gb plus unlimited talk/text?
Everywhere 50 8GB is still in the billing system and if you are lucky you can talk to a supervisor and have it applied to your account but it is extremely YMMV.
greg123 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 9:48 am
what you mean "in market plans"? When I was given codes by the employee, I was told its locked to the plan, so when I switch the code will be gone?

In market plan is any plan that they are currently offering.

The code is not locked to the plan. It is saved in a desperate area on your account which is why you will not see it on your bill online nor will you be able to verify if it is on your account without FM employee verifying it for you over the phone. The code will stay...trust me
Last edited by fluidmax on Dec 6th, 2017 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2006
4951 posts
927 upvotes
Toronto
Can we still get on this deal if we didn’t preorder by December 5th?
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1308 posts
611 upvotes
Alberta
Pochacco wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 9:52 am
They might extend it...if not The deal will be back for boxing day, considering how successful this campaign is....they will bring it back for sure.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26951 posts
6405 upvotes
GTHA
Pochacco wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 9:52 am
That date has been removed from the terms and conditions on Freedom Mobile's website...

Offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change or cancellation without notice. To get the iPhone 8 64GB for $0 up front with a $569 MyTab Bonus on a plan with 10GB of data for $65/month, you must activate a new service or upgrade your phone to an iPhone 8 and sign up on our Big Gig $50 plan with a $15/month MyTab Boost payment on a 24 month service agreement.
May 23, 2014
628 posts
276 upvotes
canada
fluidmax wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 9:50 am

Everywhere 50 8GB is still in the billing system and if you are lucky you can talk to a supervisor and have it applied to your account but it is extremely YMMV.

In market plan is any plan that they are currently offering.

The code is not locked to the plan. It is saved in a desperate area on your account which is why you will not see it on your bill online nor will you be able to verify if it is on your account without FM employee verifying it for you over the phone. The code will stay...trust me
U can verify it by the amount on r bill each month or the correct u sign when u activate the plan
Jun 19, 2007
92 posts
16 upvotes
can you reuse a F&F code?
Jun 24, 2017
19 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
shma wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 10:23 am
can you reuse a F&F code?
Pretty sure it’s one time use only
Dec 11, 2010
33 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
I just got a phone call from a rep. They confirmed my order and deposit. She said they will be opening around 9am Friday and to expect a line up. Gotta get there extra early! This was in Brampton - Cottrelle Plaza
Sep 8, 2008
119 posts
4 upvotes
T.O
8AF9D2F5-BE63-43D0-B589-1AD73BD48200.png

Just now at vp/st Clair and last night at Sheppard and Kennedy.

On IPhone X
Mar 3, 2009
894 posts
35 upvotes
FM rep told me to come on Dec 8th to see who bailed on their iphone X 256gb preorder, so I'll try my luck to see if I can get the 3 I need. Hopefully they bring back the promo when they get more stock, that will give me more time to find a F&F code haha.
Boom Boom Pow!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9256 posts
861 upvotes
Found this image for those interested
Images
  • $_59[1].jpg
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2013
3767 posts
648 upvotes
Brampton ON
aztecking wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 12:10 pm
FM rep told me to come on Dec 8th to see who bailed on their iphone X 256gb preorder, so I'll try my luck to see if I can get the 3 I need. Hopefully they bring back the promo when they get more stock, that will give me more time to find a F&F code haha.
Good luck.
Thank you for your generosity EY CG LJ
Shaw - Freedom Mobile
Virgin Mobile

Dec 11, 2010
33 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
I just got my bill and can confirm the discount for the friends family is reflected on there for the new line and plan. Better together savings was not. But, made a quick phone call and the rep was able to adjust it.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1308 posts
611 upvotes
Alberta
thesick wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 10:11 am
U can verify it by the amount on r bill each month or the correct u sign when u activate the plan
Ya you will see the discount on your monthly bill, but you won't see the code nor will you see it on line when you log into your account.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)