Hot Deals

Locked: [Freedom Mobile] iPhone 8/8+/X starting at $0 Plus $15+/mo MyTab Boost for 24 months on current $50+ plans*, sales start Dec 8th

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2017 9:20 pm
Dec 5, 2017
1 posts
Once I applied F&F code to my BigGig Everywhere plan, will the code automatically apply to a new line that I open in the same account with another/same BigGig Everywhere plan?
Oct 2, 2017
38 posts
5 upvotes
amangx wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 1:15 pm
I just got my bill and can confirm the discount for the friends family is reflected on there for the new line and plan. Better together savings was not. But, made a quick phone call and the rep was able to adjust it.
Which plans have you opened to get the better together savings? I've opened 2 lines and not sure if I'll qualify
Dec 11, 2010
34 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
yhandabura wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 3:14 pm
Which plans have you opened to get the better together savings? I've opened 2 lines and not sure if I'll qualify
I did the $60 big gig plan. Previous account holder with 3 other lines.
Oct 2, 2017
38 posts
5 upvotes
Got a call from Freedom employee from Evergreen mall, confirmed my reservations, and let me know that I can pick up my devices from 8th Dec till 15th Dec. Looking forward to friday :D
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2005
1050 posts
15 upvotes
I activated a new line today with fnf code. I wanted the 8 plus but as you all know its sold out. Nevertheless i talked to freedom after and was able to get $50 8gb promo everywhere plan. With the code this plan is great. Just wanted to let rfd know that 8gb plan is available but its ymmv.

Also fyi (according to freedom rep) that better together savings show up on your 2nd bill sometimes due to the dates the bill was generated. If your plan qualifies for it then you will get it even if you dont see it on your first bill.
Dec 19, 2006
288 posts
How did you get the friend and family discount? Did you do walkin or over the phone?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2004
9648 posts
810 upvotes
Brampton
What are the benefits of the $50 8gb promo everywhere plan?
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 199 and counting. RFD Feedback 50-0-0 and counting.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2005
1050 posts
15 upvotes
squall458 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 6:58 pm
What are the benefits of the $50 8gb promo everywhere plan?
3gb more data, and US roaming 1gb and unlimited calls
Jun 24, 2017
19 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
fq007 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 7:04 pm
3gb more data, and US roaming 1gb and unlimited calls
Is it exclusive to some provinces or I can get it in BC?
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1308 posts
611 upvotes
Alberta
LunaNox wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 8:03 pm
Is it exclusive to some provinces or I can get it in BC?
That is a grand fathered plan which is no longer offered and very YMMV on getting it activated
Nov 11, 2006
347 posts
60 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Actually it is a current in market plan in SELECT markets but it's not a publicly advertised plan. The select markets are cities near the USA border. And only a couple stores that are located near the USA border are able to sign you up for it and ONLY if you ask for it. I probably called every Freedom Mobile stores that are located near the border and found one that was able to do it. Some stores did mention that the corporate stores are able to give you the plan on a new activation. But when I called them to ask about it, they said they are not able to do it. So today I finally had some time to go to the one of the border store and get the plan. Definitely worth the 2 hour round trip drive to go get it hahaha Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Last edited by GZero604 on Dec 6th, 2017 10:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mar 8, 2006
398 posts
78 upvotes
GZero604 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 10:18 pm
Actually it is a current in market plan in SELECT markets but it's not a publicly advertised plan. The select markets are cities near the USA border. And only a couple stores that are located near the USA border are able to sign you up for it ONLY if you ask for it. I probably called every Freedom Mobile store that are located near the border and found one that was able to do it. Some stores did mention the corporate stores are able to give you the plan on a new activation but when I called them, they said they are not able to do it. But I was able to go to the one of the border store and get the Promo Everywhere 50 Plan today.
Thanks for sharing. That's awesome if I can get that plan.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1308 posts
611 upvotes
Alberta
GZero604 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 10:18 pm
Actually it is a current in market plan in SELECT markets but it's not a publicly advertised plan. The select markets are cities near the USA border. And only a couple stores that are located near the USA border are able to sign you up for it ONLY if you ask for it. I probably called every Freedom Mobile store that are located near the border and found one that was able to do it. Some stores did mention the corporate stores are able to give you the plan on a new activation but when I called them, they said they are not able to do it. But I was able to go to the one of the border store and get the plan today. Definitely worth the 2 hour round trip drive to go get it Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Or you could simply talk to a supervisor after you sign up and get it as well. Like my friend did the other day. The code is in the system .. At their own discretion.
Last edited by fluidmax on Dec 6th, 2017 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 24, 2017
19 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
fluidmax wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 10:39 pm
Or you could simply talk to a supervisor after you sign up and get it as well. Like my friend did thenother day. The code is in the system .. At their own discretion.
Would it be valid with a F&F code?
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1308 posts
611 upvotes
Alberta
LunaNox wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 10:40 pm
Would it be valid with a F&F code?
Yes they would.... As per the T&C I have posted earlier.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)